Free Car: 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox One X Edition (+ news on February activities and updates)

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 18 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney

48757e86-00c2-4b7e-b481-b8fbabe8d2da.jpg

e614df4a-a91d-485c-9de2-a2f422e0fe1b.jpg

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_ford_x1x_raptor

The Raptor will be available as a free gift for all Forza Motorsport 7 players. With a custom livery based on Xbox One X’s “Project Scorpio” codename and numerous performance-minded upgrades, this Raptor is ready to intimidate all opponents in Forza Motorsport 7.

Starting today, Forza Motorsport 7 [players] can download the free Xbox One X Raptor from their Forza Motorsport 7 Message Center, as well as download a Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox One X Edition Windows 10 Theme set in the Microsoft Store.

In addition, we’ve got a new Rivals event available today in the Featured Event channel, starring the Raptor. Look for the “Delivering the Sting” event and set your best time on the leaderboard.

Tagging @GTPNewsWire ;)

Last edited:
February Forza Events

Looking forward to the next four weeks, Forza Motorsport 7 players can expect for a great month of fun in February.

First up, the next content update and car pack will launch in Forza Motorsport 7 on February 19th; look for more details as we get closer to launch.

February will also see new events arriving in the game. In addition to a new Bounty Hunter event starring Turn 10 Studio Manager Alan Hartman, we’ll be launching a new event featuring a twist on the traditional Rivals format.

All that, plus the arrival of new Driver Gear celebrating the Winter Olympics, the Lunar New Year, and more.

Finally, Forza fans can look forward to the official announcement of our Forza Racing Championship plans this month. Look for details on schedule, format, and more in the coming weeks.

Given that they're XBox branded, at least we'll get doors on this Ford.*

* Size-matched rear tires available via DLC for $2.99

By the amount of posts you posted,sounds just like another acc made for cheap trolling,if you can call it like that :D

I know of one free truck that I will remove from my garage.
If it’s this one, you probably won’t be able to as no gift car from the Message Centre can be sold or “deleted” once you have redeemed it.

Side note, it’s impossible to see the road directly in front of you with Chase Cam, the vehicle blocks the entire view (I remember the normal Raptors doing this too).

I know this sort of vehicle is going to have its haters (not me) but this massive variety is one of the main reasons many loyal GT players are going to give GT sport a miss and go buy an Xbox and Forza

While I normally don’t mind free cars at all, really don’t see the point of this version aside from the cross promotion as a look at the stats show this is no different in performance from the regular Raptor, except this is heavier because it has the forced off road kits for it (which for some reason is adjustable). I’ll keep it in my garage but I’ll probably just stick to my regular blue raptor for actual driving.

It’s even got a lower PI than the normal and race truck versions.

Slight change of subject but still on topic, anyone wants to bet who's "sponsoring" the next FRC? We've had Ford and Porsche so far, and for some reason I'm feeling like it's going to be either Formula E as a whole, or perhaps even Nissan. T10 has obviously been in Nissan's good graces judging by the amount of new cars we've been getting through DLC in FM6/FH3/FM7, and with GT Academy not being a thing anymore, that leaves the door wide open. Formula E is officially unveiling their new vacuum clean... I mean car, in March, and depending on their relationship, T10 could have a bit of a scoop and bring the new vacuum cleane... car to the game before anyone else.

Back