Free car: Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
c9f5ac79-b34b-4bfb-8906-7aa5f28e07c5.jpg

BONUS CAR – Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano

In addition to the seven cars found in the Duracell Car Pack, starting today Forza Horizon 3 players have a chance to add an additional car to their garage -- the Duracell-themed 2016 GTA Spano. To get it, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store and search for “Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.” Download the car at no additional cost and then restart Forza Horizon 3, and the car will be automatically added to your Forza Horizon 3 garage. Note that this car does not require players to own the Duracell Car Pack in order to redeem.

Source: Forzamotorsport.net via @ManteoMax

"Hey guys, this car will be available tomorrow (Tuesday, March 7) to pick up in the Xbox Store, not today like it said in the story on FM.net today. (That has been fixed).
Brian"

Oh, I thought it was a special paint made by them. I didn't know it was a completely different car.

Oh, I thought it was a special paint made by them. I didn't know it was a completely different car.

I imagine it is just a special paint that's just being marketed on the store as a promo car since it's still based on the Smoking Tire Pack Spano. Like how the Juke Nismo RS Pringles Edition was in Horizon 2. This one just doesn't require the pack.

Back