dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #1 Be the first to reply (that can accept FR within 5 minutes) and you pick what you want
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 1, 2012 #5 Do you have a Jaguar XJ220 in amaranth metallic in your OCD? Otherwise a level ticket 14? Thank you very much Sir! 👍 Last edited: May 1, 2012
Do you have a Jaguar XJ220 in amaranth metallic in your OCD? Otherwise a level ticket 14? Thank you very much Sir! 👍
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 1, 2012 #7 dirt1008 The xj in my OCD is Titanium, so level 14? Click to expand... Yes, that's fine ... thank you. 👍 Very nice initiative. 10 points! 👍
dirt1008 The xj in my OCD is Titanium, so level 14? Click to expand... Yes, that's fine ... thank you. 👍 Very nice initiative. 10 points! 👍
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 1, 2012 #9 dirt1008 The titanium metallic looks very nice Click to expand... It's also okay ... if you have the cash? I don't want you become poor ....
dirt1008 The titanium metallic looks very nice Click to expand... It's also okay ... if you have the cash? I don't want you become poor ....
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 1, 2012 #11 dirt1008 I have the cash Click to expand... Jag received. Thanks for the car ... very sweet one. It was a pleasure.
dirt1008 I have the cash Click to expand... Jag received. Thanks for the car ... very sweet one. It was a pleasure.