free car tonight or tomorrow morning

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 6 comments
  • 513 views
Messages
1,740
Messages
mikeesf, mike_esf2
I have a free car slot available tonight so I am giving one away. It is on my mikeesf account I have 1300 cars and about 30 tickets available. If any wants paints I have all chromes and mattes available as well. It is preferred that you are already on my fl but not essential. Car will be sent no later than 9:30 am friday morning my time(gmt-6)
 
Last edited:
I could do with anything not in my sig bud ok !!!

tickets especially !!!!

Fr sent as well bud !!!!
 
Last edited:
iIcould do with anything not in my sig bud ok !!!

tickets especially !!!!

you tell me what you would like and if I have one it is yours and send a fr to mikeesf please I am just about to start work for the day.
 
well i need to collect all tickets possible to make my collection up and this car bud the 2003 Toyota
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
 
well i need to collect all tickets possible to make my collection up and this car bud the 2003 Toyota
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03

I think I have a 2001 there
 
ye you have as check list !!
 
Back