Free Cars // ALL CARS GONE

avaruus-olio
So, after seeing that eSZee gives cars away for free i decided to do the same since my garage is filled with cars that i dont need. They are mostly cars i have gotten from levels.

1969 Nissan Fairlady Z432

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-454

1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427

2010 Mazdaspeed 3

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air (Slightly modified)

2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage

2004 Ferrari F430

2010 Ford Shelby GT500 (Fully tuned, class: R3)

Just send me a frend request and tell me what car you want and ill send it to you. :)

I would like to have the 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air if you still have it.
GT: stevezx2, i will send a friend request asap.

Well, another great offer :) So buddy, if you don´t mind I would choose the 2010 Mazdaspeed please. I will send a friend request later then :) I´ve noticed that the previous car that I choosed, the Speedster, was already in my garage. Sorry for any trouble.

Thank you!!

Could I have the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 if that is alright?
GT: MadRacer38
I'll pop on in a minute and send you an FR :)

I'm interested in the Aston Martin Vantage if it's still available. I'll log on later today with FR. Thanks!

I will send you cars as soon as i can. :)

EDIT: FAIL i accidentally sent Shelby to ykiki, GTracer38 you will get it as soon as i get it back. Sorry

i'll send u a friend request in a sec my GT is squirrely2121 i'l take a couple of cars if u r still doing that i'll take the 1969 nissan fairlady z432 and the 1995 mitsubishi eclipse gsx thank you

I will send you cars as soon as i can. :)

EDIT: FAIL i accidentally sent Shelby to ykiki, GTracer38 you will get it as soon as i get it back. Sorry

I'll try to get online tonight and send it back

EDIT: I was able to log on tonight and return the Shelby.

Back