Free Chrome XJ13 for not accepting terms and conditions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirCliveWolfe
  • 14 comments
  • 2,834 views
Messages
26
Hey guys,

Just wondered if anyone else noticed this, my flat-mate has decided that he really enjoyes GT5 and so has started up his own game on his own ID... but when he was first asked to agree to the terms and conditions he accidentley sais "do not accept"... he then had the message added that he had recieved a XJ13 Chrome Line...

Then when the game went into the main menu he was asked to accept the terms again, he did and now has a brand new XJ13 RC as his!

Do we know about this?
 
Never heard of that before, must be some bug?
 
If you have Chromeline or Stealth cars on your own PS3 profile, every other profile will also get those cars. It's nothing to do with accepting the terms and conditions. :)
 
I've never heard about it, interesting.
 
If you have Chromeline or Stealth cars on your own PS3 profile, every other profile will also get those cars. It's nothing to do with accepting the terms and conditions. :)

Ah that would explain it... still it would be fun to see how many people have already tried this :P
 
Ah that would explain it... still it would be fun to see how many people have already tried this :P

Me, I have 2 saves of my own but one is just for plundering a few cars now & then and I got the Jag on both saves. My brother also let me sign into his PSN account on my PS3 and I got his Stealth AMG & Nissan. 👍
 
Wait what???

EU only. I tried it on my US account and qualified for the car, got the code, downloaded it, and it didn't work with my non-EU copy of the game.
 
EU only. I tried it on my US account and qualified for the car, got the code, downloaded it, and it didn't work with my non-EU copy of the game.

Ah man you guys are getting seriously discriminated over there really ^^ I always thought USA and Japan were the ones getting the best at the earliest but seems like a lot has changed.
 
Once you redeem the codes, all ID's in that PS3 will still received the cars.
 
Ah that would explain it... still it would be fun to see how many people have already tried this :P

I'm gonna guess every single person with more than 1 account on their ps3, which is likely 99% of all PS3 owners.
 
Ah man you guys are getting seriously discriminated over there really ^^ I always thought USA and Japan were the ones getting the best at the earliest but seems like a lot has changed.

In this case, Japan is still getting the best treatment and then EU... USA has gotten nothing special AFAIK
 
So saying no is better than saying yes, it seems
 
Back