FREE GEAR!!Gran Truismo 5: Suits and Helmets and Gears.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptBlack91
  • 1 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
7
Messages
CaptBlack91
Hey gt5 racers! I would like to know if any one would like to trade for suits or helmets. I would really appreciate it if you racers could help me out. The top suit and helmet I am really eager to have is the "The Stig" you racers may know him as the popular racer on the hit television show TOPGEAR. But like I said any suits or helmets would be nice to have. But can you racers please help me out before October 30,2011. On that day I am most likely done with videogames since I'm now going to be in in the US ARMY as an Human Intel Collector(35m). Thanks for hearing me out racers. My PSN: CaptBlack91 ps. Please send if you can thanks again gt5 racers.
 
CaptBlack91
Hey gt5 racers! I would like to know if any one would like to trade for suits or helmets. I would really appreciate it if you racers could help me out. The top suit and helmet I am really eager to have is the "The Stig" you racers may know him as the popular racer on the hit television show TOPGEAR. But like I said any suits or helmets would be nice to have. But can you racers please help me out before October 30,2011. On that day I am most likely done with videogames since I'm now going to be in in the US ARMY as an Human Intel Collector(35m). Thanks for hearing me out racers. My PSN: CaptBlack91 ps. Please send if you can thanks again gt5 racers.

Again, the stig gear does not yet exist, and for the love of god spell the name of the game right. Again.
 
Back