ALL NOW GONE
No catch, I just have plenty and don't need them all.
So, just request it below and the 5 most deserving people I choose will receive 1 each
within the next 20 hrs (now or sometime before next UK GMT reset).
IF I write your name below you simply need to:
Gold chrome freebies go to:
PM Sent Cancelled - PM not read, cannot add.
Genshken -PM Sent Cancelled - PM not read, cannot add.
Genshken & Antonisbob - SORRY GUYS, YOU MISSED OUT BY NOT REPLYING - MAYBE NEXT TIME
-all rights reserved-
No catch, I just have plenty and don't need them all.
So, just request it below and the 5 most deserving people I choose will receive 1 each
within the next 20 hrs (now or sometime before next UK GMT reset).
IF I write your name below you simply need to:
- Watch for my GTPlanet PM containing my PSN.
- Add my PSN from YOUR console.
- Accept the Gold.
- Feel free to show your appreciation in this thread, at least I'll know you've receive it then.
Gold chrome freebies go to:
- lankyarcher -
PM sent / FR Accepted /Gold Sent - barca / nitros01 -
PM sent / FR Accepted /Gold Sent - Kunglig -
PM sent / FR Accepted /Gold Sent - HumanDestroyah -
PM sent / FR Accepted /Gold Sent - oxeclean8 -
PM sent / FR Accepted /Gold Sent
Genshken -
Genshken & Antonisbob - SORRY GUYS, YOU MISSED OUT BY NOT REPLYING - MAYBE NEXT TIME
-all rights reserved-
Last edited: