Free Gold Chrome - no catch

  • Thread starter Thread starter soniae74
  • 16 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
1,257
United States
US
Messages
Will Send By PM
ALL NOW GONE

No catch, I just have plenty and don't need them all.

So, just request it below and the 5 most deserving people I choose will receive 1 each
within the next 20 hrs (now or sometime before next UK GMT reset). :)

IF I write your name below you simply need to:
  • Watch for my GTPlanet PM containing my PSN.
  • Add my PSN from YOUR console.
  • Accept the Gold.
  • Feel free to show your appreciation in this thread, at least I'll know you've receive it then.
Simples! 👍

Gold chrome freebies go to:
  1. lankyarcher - PM sent / FR Accepted / Gold Sent
  2. barca / nitros01 - PM sent / FR Accepted / Gold Sent
  3. Kunglig - PM sent / FR Accepted / Gold Sent
  4. HumanDestroyah - PM sent / FR Accepted / Gold Sent
  5. oxeclean8 - PM sent / FR Accepted / Gold Sent
Antonisbob - PM Sent Cancelled - PM not read, cannot add.
Genshken - PM Sent Cancelled - PM not read, cannot add.

Genshken & Antonisbob - SORRY GUYS, YOU MISSED OUT BY NOT REPLYING - MAYBE NEXT TIME ;)

-all rights reserved-
 
Last edited:
Can I have one please... Will send you a nice prize car in return :)
 
psn: nitros01
cheers mate
 
PSN howyt201

No golds and only 2 silver chrome, thanks
 
I would love to get a gold chrome :)
 
Could I possibly have one? Bitte?
 
psn: oxeclean8
could i have one pretty please?
 
one left
 
Last edited:
PSN: HumanDestroyah

If it's not a burden I'd like one as well. If not thanks anyhow 👍
 
all now gone

Sorry to those who missed out, I can't hang on forever as I might never hear back.
Maybe next time. 👍
 
Can I have one chip? PSN theediablo876
 
Got the paint, thx alot.
 
Back