Free gt psp code

• Thread starter joegrafter
  • 28 comments
hi i just got my pspgo and im in england, so i get to download gt for free as long as i register it within 10 days. i did this friday and waited for the email (about 2 hours) never came! so i bought the game off psn and love it. anyway monday i got the email with the code so im willing to give this code away for free, to anyone who can tell me why you desirve it. ( note this offer was only in europe so i dont know if it will work in the us) will be picking the best on the 9th Good luck!

Last edited:
I'll take it please.
I love this game very much and have owned all of the gran turismos. I find the game very hard and struggle with the missions so this car would help a fellow gamer out very much.
So if you pick me, Thanks very much.

Joe, I would love to own this game in downloadable form.

I own the PSP 1000 and 3000, so I pre-ordered the game on UMD. I also had a dial-up connection until a few days ago, so downloading the game would have been difficult.

I do hope you pick me. :D

Last edited:
Joe, I would love to own this game in downloadable form.

I'm own the PSP 1000 and 3000, so I pre-ordered the game on UMD. I also had a dial-up connection until a few days ago, so downloading the game would have been difficult.

I do hope you pick me. :D
I'd love to have this game because it's gran turismo and it's on psp. So it's obviously the best game ever. Well, the best game on psp anyway.

I would love to have it....

I bought a PSN download card on Friday and downloaded the game. I have not received a code or anything from them....

BTW....that is an awesome idea you have!

I already got my code, but there's one of my friends who has a normal PSP who really wants it. His UMD drive is broke, so he can't buy the UMD-version...

since i don't live in europe (i live in Brazil) and there's no psn network in latin america i hope you give this gift to me :)
please
even if i dont win i and thank you for you innitiative

My girlfriends been wanting to play the game for so long now so we can play each other through Ad Hoc Mode. She would love the code :) Very nice of you dude, Again another reason why GTPlanet should have a Rep System :)

Hello, Joe! :)

Well, I'll go right to the point lad, I think I deserve it because you are my soul mate :D you're the love of my life, right? :) I'm just kidding you, I'll be honest, I don't know anyone here to know if I deserve it more than them but if you give me the code I will be very thankful as I do not own the game yet as money has been a problem for me lately :) although, I must note this is the most noble act this whole forum has ever seen, kudos to you, may others follow your example! Not by giving away free GT's, obviously, but by helping in their local communities, contribute to the society (no, I'm not just praising you so you give me the code, I really am aware of what I'm saying) :D finally, I don't know if this counts as an argument, me wuvs Gran Turismo :D

Thank you if you pick me, and congrats for your gentleman act!

Have a good day everyone :D

Last edited:
I would be begging like the others. That is until i found out this game has rubber banding, now i don't want it anymore.

I'm the one with the broken UMD drive! (Thanks for tipping me in Fyshokid)

*Sad violin music begins*
I think I deserve it, because I cannot buy the game for UMD, my memory card is too small and I cannot afford to buy both the game and a new memory card, I also have the original PSP-1000, it has a broken Wi-Fi, like many of the original 1000 series, so that also makes me reluctant to buy the full game, as I won't be able to experience the online side of it.....

If I somehow got the game for free, I would be able to play another great GT game that I can complete to add to my Completed GT2, GT3 and GT4 games.

SO Pwease Pwease Pwetty Pwease........ O.O (I've also had the week off from school because of illness (Srsly!) so I feel really down, and I've got loads of homework pileing up on my desk. It would really brighten up my weekend if I could play GTPSP.....
*Sad Violin Music Ends*

This post, surely reveals just how much I want to play this game. I'm Obsessive!

PS: Thanks for being so kind as to give some of us, with our various reasons, a shining light of hope!

Last edited:
although, I must note this is the most noble act this whole forum has ever seen, kudos to you, may others follow your example! Not by giving away free GT's, obviously, but by helping in their local communities, contribute to the society (no, I'm not just praising you so you give me the code, I really am aware of what I'm saying) :D finally, I don't know if this counts as an argument, me wuvs Gran Turismo :D
Noble? He's giving away something for free, that is free anyway... He made the decision to buy it out of impatience.

I would just like you guys to know, I wish whoever is chosen to enjoy the game as much as possible.

Enjoy it for me ;)

Thanks for the intrest everyone, its very hard who to choose will get the code, but in the end i choose JTOIPA to get the game code well done! sorry to everyone eles i would have loved to give you all a copy but i only had one.

THANKS A LOOOOT JOE!!!!!! :D:D:D I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Seriously, thanks for your very kind act, you gave the opportunity to enjoy GT to another person, and that's a very nice attittude, I congratulate you and I thank you! Joe, I'll be forever thankful! (I sent you a friend request BTW) :) If you lived in Portugal I swear I would drive to your place so we could enjoy the game together! Thanks again! :D <33333333

I better start waiting because it will take 70 minutes :P

UPDATE: OH MY GOD IT'S SO AWESOME!

Last edited:
Back