Free Infiniti DLC

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 27 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
I figured I'd give people a heads up. On the X360 home page you might be able to see an ad for Infiniti. If you click on it and proceed to click on "Downloads" you can receive a free gamer pic. But most importantly you can click on "Free Infiniti Car Pack". Please note this is not out just yet. If you click on it you'll receive a message saying that in August you can download the DLC containing the Q50 and Q50 Eau Rouge.

So do you just wait for the ad to come up on the X360 dashboard or what?

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
Is this for FM5? It's not on my Xbox One and I haven't been on the 360 since this post went up. Unless it's not in the UK either?

VXR
Is this for FM5? It's not on my Xbox One and I haven't been on the 360 since this post went up. Unless it's not in the UK either?
Pretty sure it's for Xbox One, but region-based I'm not so sure.

Since it's not supposed to be here until August maybe they'll let us know more nearer the date. I don't think they've ever made free Forza DLC region specific before now.

I sure hope we're getting those. As a owner of a 2010 G37 and considering a Q50 in the near future, I would love to be able to play around with that car in Forza also.

Forza got the Q50 before GT.! I'm really surprised especially the relationship between PD and Nissan.

It says FM5 in the top right hand corner...
Yeah I know it was from FM5 and that is on the Xbox One but an earlier post indicated it was on Xbox 360 which I thought was strange as I haven't seen it on 360 or Xbox One.

Anyone know the date this is supposed to release? As an Infiniti owner I'm excited to have some more Infinitis in the game :-)

Back