Free Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo

• Thread starter sagaper
  • 10 comments
Norway
Oslo
sagaper
When I went in to Vision GT and selected the AMG, I could choose to get AMG as a gift. But GT vision, said that :

"This car can only be received as a gift once. From the second time onwards, you will need to pay for it."

Is this offer something I should take advantage of now, or should I wait until a later date?

Why is this a question?

Take it, then if you want another one. pay for it. Why wouldn't you take a free car?

Looking at all of his posts I feel like I'm watching Flula (from YouTube) in a forum. :odd:

For anyone actually wondering about this, it is likely to work the same way for all the VGT cars with the first being free and addition copies needing credits. This is similar to the way some of the GT5 DLC worked, such as the Toyota 86 GT. They gave you one free and you had to buy more if you wanted another.

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to still obtain this "gift" car completely free even though GT6 is offline and I just started the game several weeks ago.

Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT (Gift)-At City of Arts and Sciences Night.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to still obtain this "gift" car completely free even though GT6 is offline and I just started the game several weeks ago.

View attachment 800808
Congrats!
That is actually a fun car, race version as well. But avoid the the Infiniti, it's horrible. And half the VGT cars in my opinion are either useless or simply not worth it. Alpines are good also.

Back