FREE - Nissan 300ZX 2by2 (Z32) '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmac279
  • 4 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
1,019
Canada
Canada
Messages
n00bxqb
Just got a new one with a level 4 ticket, so don't need this guy in my collection anymore.

Has 74,638 km on it, completely stock. I don't think I've actually driven it, just changed the oil and my wife chose a new paint colour for it (Fountain Blue (PM)). 288 bhp, 298 ft-lb, 1580 kg, 440 pp.

Looking for cars that aren't in my collection (see garage below). Obviously, I'm not expecting anything special in return.

Open trade dates are Feb. 8th, 9th, and 10th.
 
Last edited:
how can you have one from ticket , if it has 75k km ?
 
how can you have one from ticket , if it has 75k km ?
I got a new one, trading the old one that I bought from the UCD.
 
Well, I hoped to get something for it, but since no one made an offer, someone can have it for free.
 
Back