Free Paint Chips For Number of Cars in Garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPskeet69
  • 10 comments
  • 748 views

BPskeet69

(Banned)
Messages
589
Messages
BPskeet69
Hey guys, ive heard that you get free paint chips for every 30 cars you get, so at 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 etc. Well i just passed 120 cars 2 days ago and only got horns? For the first little while that i had the game, i was recieving matte paints what seemed like every 10-20 cars, now iim just getting horns. Anyone know whats goin on? Thanks.
 
Yes that's true, you also get paint ships every time you get museum cards as well.

You can also get up to 7 paint ships from one car pending on how many colors the car has.
 
Last edited:
Yes that's true, you also get paint ships every time you get museum cards as well.

But why am i not getting paint eveey 30 cars now, im only getting horns. I havent gotten a free paint since i got like 60 cars, im at 129 now and just getting horns.
 
I have 89 car in my premium garage and 45 in my standard and I have over 400 paint colors. Have you bothered to look at your cards? If you haven't you wont get the paint ships. Look at you card every time you get them then check your paint chips.
 
I have 89 car in my premium garage and 45 in my standard and I have over 400 paint colors. Have you bothered to look at your cards? If you haven't you wont get the paint ships. Look at you card every time you get them then check your paint chips.

Ive got close to 500 paint chips because of the free chips everyday you sign in. But what im not getting is the one free matte/chrome paint every 30 cars your garage recieves. All im gettong is horns now.
 
Yeah I'm not getting chips either.

So I have to check the museum cards to get paint chips?
 
Yeah I'm not getting chips either.

So I have to check the museum cards to get paint chips?


I guess so. I never knew this, I have hundreds upon hundreds of museum cards that I've never looked at. Wow, I may have some cool chips!
 
Yes you must look at your cards in order to the paint chips.
 
If you go to items and paint colors, all of the top ones are the free ones you get for signing in. But when you get the free paint for 30 cars you get a notification on the screen saying 'your garage has reached such and such... blah blah free paint chip'. I dont think the one for getting 30 cars has anything to do with museum cards.
 
Bump, i wanna know why im not getting my paint.
 
Back