Free paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter ridinghigh705
  • 102 comments
  • 4,349 views
:lol: Good one. you need anything?
 
ridinghigh705
Yes. If u have a matte black ill take that if not add me and ill send it to ya no cost.

Sent a fr. I have all the matte colors. I'll be happy to send you a few.
 
Rob192005
I am looking for a few paints,I'll gladly trade doubles of paints that I have for paints on this list,thanks.:)

VW

Alpineweiss
United Grey Met.
Deep Black Perleffekt

Peugeot

Beige Solstice
Vert Oakland

Scion

Bordeaux Mica
Blue Met.

Mini

Leather Blue Met.
Hawaiian Blue

Lexus

Pearl White

Mine's

White Pearl (3P)
Bay Side Blue (M)

Dodge

Gold Met.

Chevrolet

Light Pewter Met.

Audi

Casablanca White

I have:

united gray
Beige solstice
Gold metallic
Light pewter met.

Send a fr to ridinghigh705 with those paints in the message.
 
Any matte white or matte pink?
 
viSEANaries
Any matte white or matte pink?

I think i got a matte white. Ill send it your way after work.
 
Disregard that post actually, I didnt know that was from the first page. It keeps loading threads on the first page -__-
 
Colors that I'm looking for Petrol and WR Blue Mica Metallic
 
fastfox400
Colors that I'm looking for Petrol and WR Blue Mica Metallic

I have the petrol but the wr blue mica i have is not metallic its pearl
 
Back