free race unlocking more cars???

• Thread starter unv412
  • 6 comments
Australia
Australia
I know i can unlock cars for free race by doing the Driving revolution, but my question is...can u still unlock cars in free race by winning with no black flags???? I ask this bcause i haven been able to see a key come up on the screen (i have over 160 cars already) and i love the fact i have to race clean (no black flag) to unlock cars.I am also doing this on the hadest lvl....could this be the problem?????? in your FAQ it does mention normal lvl but i thuoght it was just a minimum.....any help would be greatly appreciated by a guy whos only salvation till GT5 or EPR2?? is EPR and a DFP.

Actually, I think it might be a minimum.

As for the "key" on the screen, don't look for it -- it was only on the Japanese version. Just don't get a black flag and you'll get the cars.

thanks guys,ill try that as soon as I get a free moment.....besides I gotta get some browny/barganing points with missus 1st b4 i can drag out the DFP and cuzins

Actually, I think it might be a minimum.

As for the "key" on the screen, don't look for it -- it was only on the Japanese version. Just don't get a black flag and you'll get the cars.

hmmm ... if you mean litle keys that show in the "grid list", just after each unlockable car, the PAL/European version has it.

yes, Imean when starting a race it appears near the tachometer and if you get balck flagged it dissappears meanin u dont get any cars.Also ive found it doesnt show up if i already have the cars even after switching a few tracks to get different grids.But i guess i should try and fire up the game and check wolfe theiory

just finished a session on EPR with my cuzin (shipped wife and 8 month old daughter back to the outlaws!...yeha) and i can confirm @160 cars are all that can be unlocked in free race, as no key means nothing to unlock.As dissapointed as i was not being able to race in FR, it did give me the push i needed to continue in driving revolution.....another dissappointment was getting thrashed by my cuz in all 4 time attacks (usually a closer battle).I told him that next time we play, the result WILL be different.....now, back to asking when my wife would like to organise her absence from the house again????? (EPR ego needs a fixing)

Back