Free roam city coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theevilgenius88

(Banned)
theevilgenius88
stinomontana
I turned on gt5 a few minutes ago.
And in the menu where you choose gtlife or arcade i noticed someting.
Is was a video of many cars driving in a city with bridges and crossroads.
Although the city dint seem to have any textures yet and was completely white.

has anybody seen this, and could this be included in an update for online?

I turned on gt5 a few minutes ago.
And in the menu where you choose gtlife or arcade i noticed someting.
Is was a video of many cars driving in a city with bridges and crossroads.
Although the city dint seem to have any textures yet and was completely white.

has anybody seen this, and could this be included in an update for online?

I am assuming the amount of data required to render an entire city with the same level graphics as most of the rest of the game would be more then anyone would want to DL as an update...let alone include on a disc.

Probably not, the car in the video is the Honda CRX that was promoted heavily in the run up to the game release, the city is very small also.

Kz said that he would like to have made a free roaming mode however in Kz's way it wouldn't be in the arcade was that backround shows, it would be a full hearted attempt at real driving where you would have to drive to the rules of the roads (not nfs then). Well thats what I would expect from him anyway.

Saw this on the first day I ran GT5.

Just a showcase.

That would be the same than saying that we will have engine exchanges when seeing cinematics with the engine running from inside.

I read somewhere Kaz had thought about this but the programming was too much to do ! I get the white city often when i load GT5. Would be nice but to what use would it be in a racing game, better to get GTA if you want to drive around cities !

I would actually love that "traffic driving simulator" Yamauchi mentioned...
Anyway, that video is just a CR-Z promotion.

This has been discussed several times before. Please use the search function in future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back