Free Roam co-op challenges

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
lukas2121
So today/tomorrow (Sat 10th November) I'll be doing co-op challenges with another guy who wants to complete them. I'll be on and off throughout the entire day from about 11 AM GMT onwards. If you want to join in just send a friend request over to me (lukas2121) and I'll invite you when we're playing.

We've been trying to do the 200mph freeway one where 4 players have to stay above 200mph from one speed trap to the next and have mostly just found people who either don't understand that you can't go 3 wide into 2 lanes at 200mph or people who continuously make the same mistake over and over. It really is quite easy to do, we've easily completed it several times in several different cars on our own but random people make it incredibly difficult.

I was thinking of making one but didn't really have much time to organise anything. I will edit the first post to make it more of a place to organise free roam meetings between people.

I'm hoping to get most of them done by Tuesday when Black Ops 2 comes out, the 8000 mile one is going very quickly. Some of the day trip ones might be hard to find people to do them with.

The day trips are very easy. Most of what's required for any of them can be obtained from prize cars. Ferrari is the hardest one at about 15 miles. The night ones have to be well timed because the night cycle is so short. I still need all of the speed zone/trap ones and a few of the night trips. I'll add you tonight if you'll still be doing them.

I'll happily help anyone that needs players to do challenges.

I've done most of the day trips now, just 2 or 3 to go but it's not as hard as I thought to find people to do them with. We finally managed to do the 200 mph one down the whole freeway when Fezz joined, the guy who was talking down the mic to me was practically screaming 'No he's way too far ahead, we only have 5 seconds' but we weren't really that far behind, it just looked it because we were going 260 mph.

Now there are just the 8 player ones which so far I've only found one person who appears to be capable of organising 8 random players, but every time we tried them something would go wrong.

Back