Free Rockstar Energy Shelby GT500

United States
Clayton/ NC/ US
Sanderson1981
I just wanted to let everyone know that Rockstar Energy Drink is holding a contest on their facebook page where you can win an XBox and some other stuff.

Also, EVERYONE who enters will receive an email with a code on it to download a Rockstar Enegy liveried 2013 Ford Shelby GT500. You don't get the code right away, it says they will send it shortly.

Quite the bit of news here. Going up on the front page now, with due credit of course. ;)

Quite the bit of news here. Going up on the front page now, with due credit of course. ;)

Thanks! I'm just trying to help all the car whores out there, such as myself. :lol:

This is US only, right?

I'm not sure if the grand prize is US only or not. But for the free car, I think all they really need is a working email address. ;)

Edit: I found the Terms and Conditions, and unfortunately, the grand prize is for the US only. However, what I said above should work for the free car.

Terms and Conditions

I entered yesterday and I've received no response. Perhaps codes go out whenever the contest ends?

No code yet. It would have been nice if they told you when you would recieve the code. The email address that I used is one that I don't check that often so it would be nice to know when to retrieve the code.

Pretty lame though you have to buy it in game. It should just go to the garage. I mean, if I'm going to pay in game, I'll just buy the regular version without the advertising on it.

I received my code here in the UK and it worked fine. It costs Cr 55,000 so don't expect it to show up in your garage like reward cars do.

Got mine this morning and then got Barn finds 8 & 9 so I guess this has beena pretty good day. :) Ferrari for #8 and the Shelby was #9.

Back