Free Run Mileage

  • Thread starter Thread starter gokartman78
  • 4 comments
  • 1,021 views

gokartman78

Mika
Premium
Messages
2,980
Switzerland
Brankston
Messages
gokartman
Just wondering , with Draft/slipstream now being active in free run, will mileage also be 'on'. You used to be able to do hundreds of laps and have no mileage added, but now it looks like they have put the Race physics into free run. Can't get on PS3 now otherwise I would have tested it, I'm just curious as to whether we can now run cars in really easily at SSRX. What are your views on it?
 
Just wondering , with Draft/slipstream now being active in free run, will mileage also be 'on'. You used to be able to do hundreds of laps and have no mileage added, but now it looks like they have put the Race physics into free run. Can't get on PS3 now otherwise I would have tested it, I'm just curious as to whether we can now run cars in really easily at SSRX. What are your views on it?

No, same as before but I think that the distance driven in free run sessions do accumulate mileage if you do not leave the track before race start. I'm not sure if that is the case but then it was like that before 2.08.
 
No, same as before but I think that the distance driven in free run sessions do accumulate mileage if you do not leave the track before race start. I'm not sure if that is the case but then it was like that before 2.08.

Yep, the temporarly mileage is saved then. But you have to finish the race to make it count altogether.
 
Could it be that a race finish is required for the game to save the data? But it's a little weird, because the built-in odometer in the McLaren MP4-12C counts all the distance driven, even in online free run.
 
So if you drive in free run, the mileage isn't accumulated?
 
Back