Free run/Track day Online?

• Thread starter grog
  • 3 comments
United States
Humboldt / CA
GT-R_HumboldtEF
I was looking through the online lobbies but I didn't see any free run or track day rooms.

So is there a free run/track day room format?

I just wanted to check out online but I didn't want to be in a serious room.

I would have made my own room but I couldn't figure out how to. How do you start a new room?

Any help would be appreciated.

Just go into any room, no one will mind. When someone else doesn't wreck you, the netcode will. Not to mention it's really hard to find any servers with people on them due to this pesky booking system.

Once you do find a good room to join there's some great racing to be had, though. I just had a fantastic race in Monza.

I think you need to download a dedicated server applet to host a server. Google it, you'll find a guide in the racedepartment forums.

I was looking through the online lobbies but I didn't see any free run or track day rooms.

So is there a free run/track day room format?

I just wanted to check out online but I didn't want to be in a serious room.

I would have made my own room but I couldn't figure out how to. How do you start a new room?

Any help would be appreciated.

For a free run track day format look for a server that only has B ( booking ) and P ( practice ).

setting your own server at the moment is not very easy but it is very possible, this thread :http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-dedicated-server-setup-for-multiplayer.9584/ explains how to do it.

The MP system in a WIP, but if you take the time to understand how it works, you will see it works very well. It will only get better.

Back