Free stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter bianis82
  • 55 comments
  • 1,864 views
I will take the RUF mention sir 👍

Let me know when to send FR and so on :)

Thank you again

hi mate you could send a fr now becouse you up for 2morrow thanks
 
nice and simple first 5 members will get any ticket or a car i got.
like always only one freebie per person
i do have some 0/0/0 cars fom 5 OCD back so just ask about the colour
MY GARAGE
http://www.mygranturismo.net/27132


ok went a bit over board instead of 5 got 7
and the names and dates ARE

22/12 Crang08
23/12 Mr carl3456
24/12 Guitar613
25/12 SQLNinja
26/12 ds2198
27/12 CPHBullet
28/12 GTP_RS172


now can you please stat exacly what you after thank you

The arta nsx '06 please and thank you :)
 
hi mate i can send you a Mauritus Blau Mica C12

If it is in 0/0/0 condition I'll take it. Thanks again mate! I'll send you a FR tonight 👍
 
bianis82
hi mate you could send a fr now becouse you up for 2morrow thanks

Done 👍

Very kind thank you very much :D
 
If it is in 0/0/0 condition I'll take it. Thanks again mate! I'll send you a FR tonight 👍

yeah it brand spanking new never been out the garage door:sly:
 
the one from a NCD please confirm
yes, and to be positive with you that friend request from rtgbvfr44 is me
 
Yay thanks man, what condition is your Nismo GTR LM Road?
 
nice and simple first 5 members will get any ticket or a car i got.
like always only one freebie per person
i do have some 0/0/0 cars fom 5 OCD back so just ask about the colour
MY GARAGE
http://www.mygranturismo.net/27132


ok went a bit over board instead of 5 got 7
and the names and dates ARE

22/12 Crang08
23/12 Mr carl3456
24/12 Guitar613
25/12 SQLNinja
26/12 ds2198
27/12 CPHBullet
28/12 GTP_RS172


now can you please stat exacly what you after thank you

I'll take the 2004 Ticket thanks :) FR Sent
 
did u get mine?, thanks again
 
oh ok cool I am in here on Christmas eve too an early Christmas present :p
so one last time '73 bmw 2002, sorry if i posted that too many times.
 
oh ok cool I am in here on Christmas eve too an early Christmas present :p
so one last time '73 bmw 2002, sorry if i posted that too many times.


heres mine :) :

6549734797_9fa36275b1_b.jpg


GT-Chrome Red 👍
 
no , it only takes miles , heres a example of my AC :

6549401469_0425701b0c_b.jpg
 
Car received 👍

Thank you, very generous :D

Merry Christmas :)
 
Car received 👍

Thank you, very generous :D

Merry Christmas :)


No problem was worried about the colour but it looks like ive sent the right one

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO:)
 
Just got on and my new BMW was there.
thank you and Merry Christmas
 
My gift from santa bianis

6564621311_78091a5664_b.jpg
 
Back