FREE Suits and helmets!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cletus 669
  • 4 comments
  • 414 views
Messages
791
Messages
cletus2344
Hey guys, I have a ton of suits and helmets that are just collecting dust. I would like to give all of them away! I don't really need anything in return so if you want some or all just friend request me and they are yours as soon as I log on again. I usually play from 11pm pst to 1 or 2am pst during the week and weekend varies wildly. If you feel like it you could send any blue paints but not necessary at all. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas!!
 
Last edited:
I'll take any I don't already have in my garage. I can even send some paints your way in a couple days. I'll send FR when I get home
 
Hey guys, I have a ton of suits and helmets that are just collecting dust. I would like to give all of them away! I don't really need anything in return so if you want some or all just friend request me and they are yours as soon as I log on again. I usually play from 11pm pst to 1 or 2am pst during the week and weekend varies wildly. If you feel like it you could send any blue paints but not necessary at all. Cheers to all and Merry Christmas!!

if ur sceem named is the psn?
 
I would like a Chopper 24 helmet and a Graffiti 24 suit. Name any blue paint you want, I probably have them all.
 
Back