C Cheap_Charley Premium Messages 479 Messages Cheap_Charley / AKnewB Dec 8, 2012 #1 First lucky person to reply and send an FR to Cheap_Charley can have a free ticket or Academy Car of your choice. Please reply quickly as the deal closes in 30 minutes. tick....tick...tick.
First lucky person to reply and send an FR to Cheap_Charley can have a free ticket or Academy Car of your choice. Please reply quickly as the deal closes in 30 minutes. tick....tick...tick.
O.G TDS Premium Messages 2,367 Town Messages PSN Dec 8, 2012 #2 Great thread, very generous! No FR can be sent Im afraid Too far from my PS3...
C Cheap_Charley Premium Messages 479 Messages Cheap_Charley / AKnewB Dec 8, 2012 #3 O.G Great thread, very generous! No FR can be sent Im afraid Too far from my PS3... Click to expand... In all fairness, since you're first up if you send an FR when you can, I'll send one next week. 👍 Still available for today...tick...tick...tick.
O.G Great thread, very generous! No FR can be sent Im afraid Too far from my PS3... Click to expand... In all fairness, since you're first up if you send an FR when you can, I'll send one next week. 👍 Still available for today...tick...tick...tick.
C Cheap_Charley Premium Messages 479 Messages Cheap_Charley / AKnewB Dec 8, 2012 #5 tommo21 could use birthday 54 if got bud !!!!! Click to expand... Send an FR my friend and I'll get it to you at reset. 99% sure I got it. You sure you don't want an Academy Car?
tommo21 could use birthday 54 if got bud !!!!! Click to expand... Send an FR my friend and I'll get it to you at reset. 99% sure I got it. You sure you don't want an Academy Car?
tommo21 (Banned) Messages 550 HERE !!! Dec 9, 2012 #6 And what academy cars you got bud as got some and not sure which as yet till look !!!
C Cheap_Charley Premium Messages 479 Messages Cheap_Charley / AKnewB Dec 9, 2012 #8 Unfortunately, no FRs were received in the allotted time, I guess I'll just send a ticket to my alt instead. Better luck next time folks.
Unfortunately, no FRs were received in the allotted time, I guess I'll just send a ticket to my alt instead. Better luck next time folks.