• Thread starter Sprite
  • 5 comments

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
GTP_Sprite
I'm giving away my copy of GT5 Signature Edition. I picked this up from Game about 7 months after release and since then it's been sat doing nothing.

I've looked over the content and the DL Codes have been used (hence the game has had its cellophane removed) but everything is there.

The images from the pen drive have gone. (Probably deleted to make way for my own at some point) but it's still working.

The model Car is the Merc SLS.

I can't post out so it would need to be local pickup. I'm West Yorkshire. If you're interested PM me.

IMG_7673.JPG
IMG_7674.JPG

I'm giving away my copy of GT5 Signature Edition. I picked this up from Game about 7 months after release and since then it's been sat doing nothing.

I've looked over the content and the DL Codes have been used (hence the game has had its cellophane removed) but everything is there.

The images from the pen drive have gone. (Probably deleted to make way for my own at some point) but it's still working.

I can't post out so it would need to be local pickup. I'm West Yorkshire. If you're interested PM me.

View attachment 638747 View attachment 638748
Put local pickup or yorkshire pickup in headline.

View attachment 638747 View attachment 638748
What a great gesture, well done!
If I didn't already have one I would be on my way to Yorkshire right now.....

I've been contacted so it may have just been bagged.

:gtpflag:

Back