Free to good home

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgancherjr
  • 6 comments
  • 456 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgancherjr

("Stupid-Fast")
Premium
Messages
2,166
United States
Indiana
Messages
JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay
Messages
King0fKongs
Have 3 cars left on an account I am doing away with, so it's first come first serve.. I will send them out over the next 3 mornings.. I have:

1996 Nissan 180SX type X *GONE*

2003 SLR Mclaren *GONE*

2000 TVR cerbera speed 12, full tune, 98 miles (Chameleon orange)

1 CAR PER PERSON and it's FIRST COME FIRST CHOICE!
 
Last edited:
Nissan 180sx

Make your offer :)
Thanks :)
 
2003 SLR Mclaren (Standard) full tune, fresh break-in (passionate pink)


I'll have this please,let me know what you would like in return
 
1 left!

@Chris and Evo, I'm just giving them away since I'm deleting that account so no need for anything in return! Enjoy!
 
TVR please, thank you very much.

Will send a FR.

:)
 
1 left!

@Chris and Evo, I'm just giving them away since I'm deleting that account so no need for anything in return! Enjoy!

feel free to throw it my way
 
Ok I'm gonna close the thread, I will pm you all one at a time so I don't get anything confused..

1st: Evo
2nd: Chris
3rd: BlueSky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back