Free Velocity & Precision Pack EU Codes - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED MAD SCRAMBLE!!! All Gone Now...

  • Thread starter Thread starter VBR
  • 42 comments
  • 4,145 views

VBR

Tatakae!
Premium
Messages
7,947
England
London
Whilst looking for a free Velocity Pack code, I came across a GAME store manager who had posted a list of spare Velocity & Precision Pack EU codes. I tried one & it Worked! :D

I hope a few of you guys who haven't got any Anniversary cars yet manage to get a working code from the list below, if you do please make a post in this thread & let us know.

Let the mad scramble begin! :lol:


EDIT: they've all gone now...


GT6_Codes_Gone.jpg




👍
 
Last edited:
I already have all the Anniversary cars, but thanks for posting these here!
 
This is helpful, especially for people who are complaining about 15th AE seasonals.
 
Thanks, already had the Precision & Torque from a pre-order, the Velocity code worked "R2TF-MRNQ-NANK" :D, just need the Turbo Pack now :lol:
 
Last edited:
Hope this was for the US. I hate seeing those Seasonal Events unfinished.
 
FGRP-R5N7-BPNP Velocity and 6TJA-BPNJ-9R43 Precision worked for me, thank you very much.
 
Hope this was for the US. I hate seeing those Seasonal Events unfinished.
EU = European Union, sorry mate!
 
Thanks a lot VBR worked a treat.

Much appreciated. :cheers:
 
f8ab t3n6 5lnt

^This one was taken,
Thank you man ;)
 
Got me a precision pack, thanks muchly. :cheers: 👍

All that is left for me to get is the performance pack now.
 
I guess each code only works once? I'll try a few when I get home and give it a shot. I'm sure if they are only good for one time use they'll all be gone, but it's worth a shot. :dopey:
 
Thanks for that. Got screwed on my pre-order, they gave me a code that doesn't work and now they don't answer, so I finally got what I paid for. Took only Precision pack beginning with 86KP, I have 20 other Anniversary cars.
 
I guess each code only works once? I'll try a few when I get home and give it a shot. I'm sure if they are only good for one time use they'll all be gone, but it's worth a shot. :dopey:
Yeah they are one time use codes, only work for EU.
 
Took code beginning with NPA6 precision pack, many thanks for the heads up.
 
Yeah they are one time use codes, only work for EU.

Ah yes, I should have read the title a bit more. Thanks man!
 
Sad that these won't work in the US.
 
Awesome! Thanks very much VBR!

Precision ELLN
And
Velocity 6BR6 used.

Thanks again bud
 
And VBR, many thanks again for 4,8mil in game Cr. and Matte Blue and Matte Dark Silver paint, I thought I couldn´t use the Super Round 3 but I realised its possible with any AE car, managed a 2:13,326 with the HSV! 👍 mate!

The tweet was from 23rd of December! wow, unbelievable there are so many of them unused, well until now I guess :D
 
Last edited:
So now it's all about who is the quickest to use a code? :grumpy:
 
So now it's all about who is the quickest to use a code? :grumpy:

They're not my codes to give away, & I'm not sure how many will work anyway as they were posted on the 23rd of December 2013. That's why I'm not sending them out to everyone via Private Messages. Like I said, it's a first come first served mad scramble!

:)
 
Last edited:
VBR
They're not my codes to give away, & I'm not sure how many will work anyway as it was Tweeted on the 23rd of December 2013. That's why I'm not sending them out to everyone via Private Messages. Like I said, first come first served mad scramble!

:)

Ok then. I suppose I can use them before I have GT6?
 
I couldn't find a free one. Didn't check them all, though.
 
Ok then. I suppose I can use them before I have GT6?

Yes you can! Just go: PSN/Account Management/Redeem Codes on your PS3, & see if any have not been taken yet. I hope it works out for you. :)
 
I'll try it, even if i'm pretty sure most of them don't work anymore.
 
VBR
Yes you can! Just go: PSN/Account Management/Redeem Codes on your PS3, & see if any have not been taken yet. I hope it works out for you. :)

Ok! :)
 
Wow, that's pretty weird that some of these still work after having been made public way back on the 23rd. Nice find. 👍
 
Well...The Precision pack codes don't works at all 👎 I don't want to waste my time on the Velocity pack, they probably don't work too...This sucks so much :(
 
Back