Free x1 prototype

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jolliff87
  • 29 comments
  • 1,365 views
Messages
73
Messages
jolliff87
I will be giving away 1 free X1 prototype!!!!

Only 10 people thanks so no more!!!!

don't PM ME!!!
 
Last edited:
Me aswell please :) psn mcanoy1
 
Yes please Fella :cheers:
 
Can I please have one. Regards...
 
I'll take one.....PS 3 ID ( whm1 )

Thanks
 
It's free, who cares about miles? If possible may I have one?
 
can i get one pls~~
PSN: zippo1010
 
I am in desperate need of one also....PSN: Rdub420247
 
Can I have one please.
 
I'm down, psn KILLA_MOLE
 
Thanks dude!

PSN: Luiz_Stocco
 
Thanks for people applyin. I may av worded it wrong but I ment giving away 1 free x1 and only 10 ppl apply so it's easier for me t see who is the best candidate :)
 
Me pwease. Do u hav purple?
 
The car will be sent 19th feb? And the winner will get a pm good luck :)
 
Me! PSN: vernis182
I'm at university so I cannot play so much, and I've always wanted X1
Thanks
 
My goldfish has just died. An X1 would really cheer me up
 
10 ppl av applied so no more thanks, the first 10 ppl will be qaulified :) and will be PMed soon :)
 
This was ****ing stupid!
 
How many more X1's u got left?? I need one terribly. :drool:
 
I'll take one I've been trying to get one for a while haha psn = cellodeth90265
 
Back