Free X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter benokobi
  • 59 comments
  • 3,165 views
I really want a X2010
PSid: Aasheim88
 
I have a few dummy accounts to help out if you could send one to my want2cmypa psn SN
 
PSN: PEPSIFLAME

I'm down for this as soon as colors come in. I have an S.Vettel that I got a few days ago. If anyone has colors or color FGT to donate, that'd be cool.
 
Can you help me getting the the x1 vetel? I'de be sending it to other people by request... Also if I get any of those you're looking for I'de send it to you!

My id is NunoLapa

Big thanks!
 
I'll take one of your hands.

PSN RobJackson85
 
I would like one. I don't care about color or flavor, just know that I will be happy to have one if you can spare. Thank you.

PSN: B-Company_sniper
 
Ill join the process too

PSN : ChiCo062

just add me and I'll dupe it ASAP
 
i would love a free X1

PSN .. Chikane19
 
Please gift. I'll mever get to level 30

Psnid: lurendrejer81
 
I'd like one also if your still doing this...Thanks

PSN: BigDaddyHurn
 
I'll help out! Send me a X1 please! I have several dummy accounts.

PS3 account: taing80
 
GTP_hoobdeebla - really need one got to dupe it to lower lvl friends
 
hey am up for it pmn me on my PSN:Scythey let me know :)
 
Add me. PSN: Ardie1706. I have few accounts.

BTW, already have Vettel & Carbon.
 
I'll have one. PSN andrecustodio56 :)
 
Hi.

Is this still going?

Im in bad need of an X1 as the other day I got one (Lvl 35 B-spec) and the very next day my HD got corrupt 👎

Would really appreciate this as I would be able to rank up again that little bit faster.

Thanks

psn: rav1410
 
I would like an x1. I have a few dummy accounts that I can help with.
Psn: rockenrooster
 
Hey if you are still sending X1s...
My psn is Ascari88

I have several accounts i can help with if you tell me how/what.
Thanks alot in advance
 
mods can you please close this thread because i can not handle the demand
 
2 guests ??? what
 
I can dupe my purple and Carbon X1s from my 3 dummy accounts to help with demand.
 
I'd love an X2010, PSN:ALG2RACING24
 
PSN Kbibbs-13
car X2010
Thank you
 
can i have a free X1 X2010
PSN Chikane19
Send Now :lol:
 
Back