Free X2010??

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 15 comments
  • 2,692 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Messages
2,084
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
RetroJohan
I come up with a great idea and I think I not first person that come up with idea

If someone have the X2010, copy his Save game file and upload it some site.
And then you can download it, do a second account and send the X2010 or some other car to your real account.

What do you think??
 
I come up with a great idea and I think I not first person that come up with idea...What do you think??

I think that

a) Your idea violates the Sony ToS
b) Your idea won't work because the saves are tied to your PSN:ID.

Next!
 
It would not work, but you could do a chain of sending. One person backs up their save, sends the car to another, then restores with the backup. The next person repeats.
 
It would not work, but you could do a chain of sending. One person backs up their save, sends the car to another, then restores with the backup. The next person repeats.

I'm pretty sure this is already in progress in the trading forum.
 
Well, I've got a PSN account, and my wife has a PSN account, so I *could* send her a car and then delete my saved data and reload it, and I could still have the car at the same time that SHE has the car... I don't know that it would violate PSN's terms of service that way, but it should be doable...

Or send it to a trusted friend, load your backup data, have friend send it back.

That is exactly how the duping is being done.

But there are already about eleventy-billion threads about this.
 
Well, I've got a PSN account, and my wife has a PSN account, so I *could* send her a car and then delete my saved data and reload it, and I could still have the car at the same time that SHE has the car... I don't know that it would violate PSN's terms of service that way, but it should be doable...

Or send it to a trusted friend, load your backup data, have friend send it back.

That is exactly how the duping is being done.

But there are already about eleventy-billion threads about this.

Or just make multiple accounts of your own. Haha.
 
Or you could just grind your B-Spec to level 35 and get one for free without all the hassle and cheating?
 
What you do is...

back up save to another account
send X2010 from your main account
delete save from your main account
copy save back to main account from other account
 
i've got a better idea, learn how to drive and actually earn the right to drive it. If you can't bronze the challenge and have to cheat then you're rubbish at gt5
 
i've got a better idea, learn how to drive and actually earn the right to drive it. If you can't bronze the challenge and have to cheat then you're rubbish at gt5

+1 👍
 
i've got a better idea, learn how to drive and actually earn the right to drive it. If you can't bronze the challenge and have to cheat then you're rubbish at gt5

Agree! The real fun of the game is digging it little by little and collect one car by another. When you look back, say when you get 80% finished, you will find you accomplished a lot.
 
Where did you get this idea? Marketplace?
 
Ive heard you get a free Red Bull X1 when you reach level 35 on B-Spec.
 
Agree! The real fun of the game is digging it little by little and collect one car by another. When you look back, say when you get 80% finished, you will find you accomplished a lot.

👍👍👍👍

Agreed
 
I have the X2010 now, I trade my Lambo.
 
Wrong forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back