Free Zonda for Season Pass Holders?!

United States
Colorado
Just Chyllan
So I have the season pass and got the message when the dlc came out that season pass holders get the Zonda Cinque for free... But I wasn't gifted one or receive one in any way and when I go to the auto show its 1.5 million Cr.

You have to buy it. The Zonda is a Free Car for the Season Pass holders. If you don't have a season pass you can't get the car.

Their idea is that we didn't pay actual money for it, we only paid for access to the January pack, and they threw in the Zonda as an extra.

If you're active enough in the game and frequently streetrace the wanderers, 1.5 million is pocket change. ;)

Their idea is that we didn't pay actual money for it, we only paid for access to the January pack, and they threw in the Zonda as an extra.

If you're active enough in the game and frequently streetrace the wanderers, 1.5 million is pocket change. ;)

Ahhh I was looking at the myforza.net's car data base and it is listed as 0
Cr so I thought it was free in game also... I'm not worried about affording it ;) just if there's something free I want it!

-has 17 million credits-

Want a cookie?

I was pretty sure you'd have the money. :) Personally I would have preferred something else, but I guess PG is catering to the younger NFS crowd. Why can't I hold all these Italian exotics from the past decade?!

I was pretty sure you'd have the money. :) Personally I would have preferred something else, but I guess PG is catering to the younger NFS crowd. Why can't I hold all these Italian exotics from the past decade?!

Yeah with all the AWD Lamborghinis and other super cars I felt the same way. I probably won't buy the Zonda... Not my thing. I have a handful of super cars that I'll run around in but I still enjoy scooting in na street cars :) Miata and S2000 FTW

Back