Freebies from OUTEKE'S thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5keith
  • 24 comments
  • 1,403 views
Messages
365
United States
winter park, fl
Messages
gt5keith
Below are Freebies from Outeke giveaway thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243415
Mar 01: level 23 to scottish gt5 level 23 sent
Mar 02: 1967 to hawklets90 1967 sent
Mar 03: level 24 to the nextbob level 24 sent
Mar 04: level 23 to andyh_2010 level 23 sent
Mar 05: 1967 to jstanford124 1967 sent
Mar 06: 2000 to jstanford124 for Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2 seater(130)'78 in gold metallic car recieved 2000 sent
Mar 07-? GRIND AND RIP TIME
Sorry guys these tickets are coming from my alt. account vancouverersurf(yes 2 er's). Please send FR's there.

Thanx, Keith
 
Last edited:
gt5keith
Below are Freebies from Outeke giveaway thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243415
Mar 01: level 23 to scottish gt5
Mar 02: 1967 to hawklets90
Mar 03: level 24 to the nextbob
Mar 04: level 23 to andyh_2010
Mar 05: 1967 to jstanford124

Sorry guys these tickets are coming from my alt. account vancouverersurf(yes 2 er's). Please send FR's there.

Thanx, Keith

I will add you tonight! 👍
 
Hi I will add you tomorrow are you still looking for Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2 seater(130)'78 in gold metallic?
 
Hi I will add you tomorrow are you still looking for Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2 seater(130)'78 in gold metallic?

Yes i am looking for that car! I'll send another ticket for it! 👍
 
I will send it at the weekend let me know to which account, thanks.
 
I will send it at the weekend let me know to which account, thanks.



gt5keith account please. We are friends already! What other ticket you want? I'll send on the 6th.
 
Can I trade for a level 23
 
Can I trade for a level 23

Acually this thread was for the guys in the OP. I've been trading for over 6 weeks now, I need to grind out some of these tickets now, but I'm sure somebody in the Marketplace will trade with you! 👍
 
Hi will send to gt5keith do you have a 2000 ticket?
 
A bright thread, I have to squeeze my eyes to look inside!

Cheers mate 👍
 
A bright thread, I have to squeeze my eyes to look inside!

Cheers mate 👍

Cheers 👍
Yea couple of the guys have full PM boxes. Only way I knew how to get their attention.
 
Mar 01: level 23 to scottish gt5 level 23 sent

:cheers:
 
gt5keith
Mar 01: level 23 to scottish gt5 level 23 sent

:cheers:

Ticket received thanks!
 
Thanks will send nissan tomorrow :)
 
level 23 to andyh_2010 level 23 sent
 
Alternative account added ;)
 
Back