Freezes

  • Thread starter Thread starter dimasok
  • 2 comments
  • 391 views
Messages
4
Canada
Canada
Messages
dimasok
I don't know what it is but I just had my 2nd freeze in the game. 1st freeze was with the lunar mission where it froze when loading and now it froze when loading one of the tracks on Goodwill. Also, sometimes it restarts when quitting the game manually. Its a HARD freeze too.

That's the ONLY game that does it. Anyone else with similar issues?
 
I don't know what it is but I just had my 2nd freeze in the game. 1st freeze was with the lunar mission where it froze when loading and now it froze when loading one of the tracks on Goodwill. Also, sometimes it restarts when quitting the game manually. Its a HARD freeze too.

That's the ONLY game that does it. Anyone else with similar issues?

NO, sorry
I ran through goodwood quite fine, so did the lunar missions..

Evrywhere that people said their ps3 crashed, did not happened to me. i'm using a fat 80 GB bought 3 years ago, stock
knock on (good) wood :lol:
 
Yes, but not at the same game location but always when trying to load something. Its seems pretty widespread and on various console editions. Hopefully PD is aware and working on it. Any one know if they have an official bug report resource?
 
Back