Hi,
since a few days I have a problem with GT5.
It always seems to complety freeze after 39sec (strangely)
The first time this occured was in specials section: rally for level 15.(froze around 35 seconds)
so i said ok i'll try something else, problem stays, (39 seconds)
then i go test another car and a normal A spec race... it freezes at 39seconds!
I did recently start using my own music in GT5 and that worked for several hours...
Has anyone heard of this problem?
How can I report this to the makers of the game??
thanks in advance
i hope i'm posting this in the right section, i'm new to this forum..
since a few days I have a problem with GT5.
It always seems to complety freeze after 39sec (strangely)
The first time this occured was in specials section: rally for level 15.(froze around 35 seconds)
so i said ok i'll try something else, problem stays, (39 seconds)
then i go test another car and a normal A spec race... it freezes at 39seconds!
I did recently start using my own music in GT5 and that worked for several hours...
Has anyone heard of this problem?
How can I report this to the makers of the game??
thanks in advance
i hope i'm posting this in the right section, i'm new to this forum..