freezing on start up

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanSoo417
  • 5 comments
  • 407 views
Messages
135
Messages
HanSoo417
my game is stuck on the start up screen. When I disconnect the network it works fine but I'm waiting to do a trade and I want access to the seasonal events and the online dealer. What do I do?
 
update

After leaving on the title screen for a few minutes, it says I can't connect to the server and its on the main screen but the cursor won't show up for another few minutes and tells me the same thing...

Any suggestions?
 
Sign out of Playstation network. ;)
 
Yes, but as I said, I'm waiting to do a trade and I would like access to the online dealership and seasonal events.

I'm guessing others are able to use the network just fine right now?
 
restart ps reset router. takes 1 minute
 
Back