Freezing while setting car up..

Messages
1,179
Messages
VYPA-SQUAD_Ace/YungThugga08
Has anybody have their game freeze up when they're trying to get their car setup online? This has happened to me twice today. It's making the game hard to play for me.

Any ideas on how to fix it? Or do I wait for patch 1.11?
 
Hello, I have had a lot of crashing freezing issues.

I cleared network cache within the gt5 options.

I also deleted most of my paints and spare parts that I had, who knows what retarded way gt5 deals with items all i know is it laggggs.

I feel this has helped. Now the only hangs I seem to get is when leaving and joining rooms which is a total pain if you haven't saved.
 
Hello, I have had a lot of crashing freezing issues.

I cleared network cache within the gt5 options.

I also deleted most of my paints and spare parts that I had, who knows what retarded way gt5 deals with items all i know is it laggggs.

I feel this has helped. Now the only hangs I seem to get is when leaving and joining rooms which is a total pain if you haven't saved.

I cleared the network cache after the first time it happened because of what I read on here, but I still froze. But I'll delete most of my spare parts and paints to see if that helps. I haven't been able to play GT5 for 27 days because of a broken disc drive, what a way to come back..
 
I still get freeze up during tuning and have missed a few races because of it. I found doing the ps update on the console helped the freeze up but it still occurs. The latest ps console update should be 3.66 if my mind serves me right.
 
I still get freeze up during tuning and have missed a few races because of it. I found doing the ps update on the console helped the freeze up but it still occurs. The latest ps console update should be 3.66 if my mind serves me right.

I got my new PS3 today. I updated the console to 3.66 before I put GT5 in.
 
Other explanation is the Personal BGM. If not, then you shouldn't worry about being the only one. Kaz's twitter apparently states that he's aware of the problem.
 
Other explanation is the Personal BGM. If not, then you shouldn't worry about being the only one. Kaz's twitter apparently states that he's aware of the problem.

This PS3 has no music on it. Guess I'll just wait calmly until patch 1.11 comes and fix things.
 
Has anybody have their game freeze up when they're trying to get their car setup online? This has happened to me twice today. It's making the game hard to play for me.

Yeah this happened just the other day.

Annoying too as I'd just spent 40minutes working on suspension / LSD / etc settings for 2 cars and was in the process of finishing up.

Then the game froze when I clicked the setup 'spanner' meaning that I had to close the game from the PS main screen and lost the 40 minutes work I'd just done. :grumpy:
 
Back