- 453

- Douglasville, GA
- angloamerican73
Hey All, I haven't played GT6 for a little while. I turned it on yesterday and noticed it had updated. I guess to v1.6? Anyway since then I've noticed that when I go to start a career race the whole ps3 will lock up. Its never done this before, and I have a ton of games on here.
I've had no issues whatsoever before this update, so what's going on?. Is it a known issue or something?. Im scared to play GT6 now as I keep having to do the system fix thingy on the PS3, due to the corrupt message that pops up after the PS3 has reset, due to it freezing.
Any help?
AngloAmerican
I've had no issues whatsoever before this update, so what's going on?. Is it a known issue or something?. Im scared to play GT6 now as I keep having to do the system fix thingy on the PS3, due to the corrupt message that pops up after the PS3 has reset, due to it freezing.
Any help?
AngloAmerican