French Accent Garage ///NEW///-Lotus Elise S1-Corvette Z06-Ford Mustang Boss 302S-FITT Challenge C7

• Thread starter lBt_33
  • 207 comments
Hi everybody, some news for the weekend and the next week !

This week I didn't edit any tunes, but I will do it next week to add notes.

Next Replicas/Tunes :

- Renault Sport Megane R.S
- Peugeot RCZ
- Renault Sport Clio V6
- Alpine A310 1600VE
And more !

As you can see the majority of the tunes are french cars, to prove the name of this garage :lol:

Hope you enjoy my tunes, and all my wishes to you for this new year, that 2016 is great for you ! :cheers:
Hey IBt_33. I have tried most of your tunes. The Targa Trophy M4 is great. I prefer that you, and Ridox is making real replica's tunes, because they work better. Like your garage. Can't wait for you to post these, and many more. Are you planning to do any Racing car replicas? :cheers:
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Hey IBt_33. I have tried most of your tunes. The Targa Trophy M4 is great. I prefer that you, and Ridox is making real replica's tunes, because they work better. Like your garage. Can't wait for you to post these, and many more. Are you planning to do any Racing car replicas? :cheers:
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thank you very much, that's unbelievable for me to receive this congrats, this encourage me to do more and better.

I will do racing cars tunes, most of them will be GT3 I think but I've planned to do the Megane Trophy and a LMP1 :)

Do you know which S2000 is the best (excluding the type V '03) for about 550pp on comfort soft tires. Hope you/ or somebody got the answer . :cheers:

Thank you very much, that's unbelievable for me to receive this congrats, this encourage me to do more and better.

I will do racing cars tunes, most of them will be GT3 I think but I've planned to do the Megane Trophy and a LMP1 :)
Oh, sound great. You know, your Targa Trophy M4, I used all parts you describe, but I noticed you didn't use rear defuser. I discovered that the Aero part B have that, I thought it gave the car a more raw look. Ian Ford's car have rear defuser. I have one request though. A real replica tune of the Lexus IS F CCS-R '11.

Oh, sound great. You know, your Targa Trophy M4, I used all parts you describe, but I noticed you didn't use rear defuser. I discovered that the Aero part B have that, I thought it gave the car a more raw look. Ian Ford's car have rear defuser. I have one request though. A real replica tune of the Lexus IS F CCS-R '11.

I hesitated but if you look real close, you could see that this body kit looks like more to the body kit A but follow your preference, and install the Kit B if you want, it's at your discretion :)

About the replica of the IS F CCS-R, why would you like it ? The suspension seems to be the real one and the gearing too, maybe the weight and the LSD have to be corrected.

Last edited:
I hesitate but of you look real close, you could see that this body kit looks like more to the body kit A but follow your preference, and install the Kit B if you want, it's at your discretion :)

About the replica of the IS F CCS-R, why would you like it ? The suspension seems to be the real one and the gearing too, maybe the weight and the LSD have to be corrected.
I bet your right, it's just me, he he. But he installed it anyway, maybe it is hiding inside of the bodykit. I'll leave it on, it's just for the look right. Oh, I didn't now that for fact. Could you get the right weight, and LSD maybe.

I bet your right, it's just me, he he. But he installed it anyway, maybe it is hiding inside of the bodykit. I'll leave it on, it's just for the look right. Oh, I didn't now that for fact. Could you get the right weight, and LSD maybe.

The weight is correct, the LSD seems to be the good one and I couldn't find any infos for the suspension... Will try to research more further ;)

I see you plan to make tunes for the Peugeot RCZ & Renault Megane.
Will you be making the RCZ-R & R275R Nordschleife FF lap record holder?
I have a RCZ running the extra power of the RCZ-R and a Megane with the reduced weight of R275R & slightly taller gearing.
When you watch the replay of the R275R lap record available on YouTube, the car never hits the rev limiter but if you try it with the R275 Trophy available in the game, you're bouncing off the rev limiter in three different places. This makes me think the gearing PD have supplied with the Megane is wrong.

I see you plan to make tunes for the Peugeot RCZ & Renault Megane.
Will you be making the RCZ-R & R275R Nordschleife FF lap record holder?
I have a RCZ running the extra power of the RCZ-R and a Megane with the reduced weight of R275R & slightly taller gearing.
When you watch the replay of the R275R lap record available on YouTube, the car never hits the rev limiter but if you try it with the R275 Trophy available in the game, you're bouncing off the rev limiter in three different places. This makes me think the gearing PD have supplied with the Megane is wrong.

Well, to be honest I didn't plan it but you give me the idea, I will do the replicas you're talking about + my 500PP Tunes :D

About the record I will test, and I know the 275 Trophy and Trophy R got a longer final drive ratio.

Well, to be honest I didn't plan it but you give me the idea, I will do the replicas you're talking about + my 500PP Tunes :D

About the record I will test, and I know the 275 Trophy and Trophy R got a longer final drive ratio.
Isn't the Megane 275 Trophy the one in the game?
Maybe it was the Trophy R that got the longer final drive ratio?

Oh boy it's getting hard to keep up with all these different specs in such a short timeframe.

Agree :lol: But I will see what could I do, and the promise tunes are guaranteed to be there this week 👍

Already built the Renault Megane 275 Trophy-R which did 7:54:36 at the Nurb, sadly I can't find infos for the suspension, apart the Ohlins dampers and ride height. The LSD is tuned, weight corrected (with a weight balance of 66/34 :eek:), will be there tomorrow maybe or surely in the week :cheers:

Last edited:
Renault Sport Megane 275 Trophy-R

Mhv0zbKMTLc4ww7eo3_0.jpg

Car : Renault Sport Megane R.S Trophy '11
Tyres : Sport Hard

Horsepower : 275 PS at 5500 RPM
Torque : 367 Nm at 3300 RPM

Weight : 1297 ; 146 kg of ballast at -50 position
Weight distribution : 66/34
Power Limiter : 98.2 %

450PP

Parts :

Paint : Blanc Glacier

Install :

Catalytic Converter Sport
Customizable Suspension Kit
Customizable LSD
Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Wheels : Standard Size GT-Ab11, paint it Red.

AWatn6zIY5f48ZtlRG_0.jpg

The Setup :

Composite front springs Allevard and Öhlins Road&Track Shocks / Nurburgring official dampers setup :

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 142 150
Spring Rate: 6.48 2.97
Dampers (Compression): 8 7
Dampers (Extension): 9 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.05

Transmission :

BVM6 Trophy and Trophy-R Gearbox :

Set to default
Adjust final gear to 4.000
Move the max speed to 280km/h
1st. 3.150
2nd. 1.940
3rd. 1.390
4th. 1.060
5th. 0.810
6th. 0.670

Final gear. 4.070

IydUC7SHszk1IRIl7_0.jpg

LSD :

Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 8

Brake Balance :

Set 0/2 or your favourite BB. All are tested without ABS and any assistances.

NOTES

Renault Sport Megane 275 Trophy-R

Mhv0zbKMTLc4ww7eo3_0.jpg

Car : Renault Sport Megane R.S Trophy '11
Tyres : Sport Hard

Horsepower : 275 PS at 5500 RPM
Torque : 367 Nm at 3300 RPM

Weight : 1297 ; 146 kg of ballast at -50 position
Weight distribution : 66/34
Power Limiter : 98.2 %

450PP

Parts :

Paint : Blanc Glacier

Install :

Catalytic Converter Sport
Customizable Suspension Kit
Customizable LSD
Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Wheels : Standard Size GT-Ab11, paint it Red.

AWatn6zIY5f48ZtlRG_0.jpg

The Setup :

Composite front springs Allevard and Öhlins Road&Track Shocks / Nurburgring official dampers setup :

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 142 150
Spring Rate: 6.48 2.97
Dampers (Compression): 8 7
Dampers (Extension): 9 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.05

Transmission :

BVM6 Trophy and Trophy-R Gearbox :

Set to default
Adjust final gear to 4.000
Move the max speed to 280km/h
1st. 3.150
2nd. 1.940
3rd. 1.390
4th. 1.060
5th. 0.810
6th. 0.670

Final gear. 4.070

IydUC7SHszk1IRIl7_0.jpg

LSD :

Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 8

Brake Balance :

Set 0/2 or your favourite BB. All are tested without ABS and any assistances.

NOTES
Great work on this car :bowdown:
Now to take it to the Nordschleife for some serious lapping :D

Great work on that Renault Megane, can't stop driving it:tup::D
Hope you all in here came safely through new year evening.:dunce:without:crazy:he he:cheers:

By the way I'm @gt6champnk69 has done some tuning myself, two replica tunes and one Custom tune. I would much appreciate you and all of you guys in here to try them out, and give me your opinion on them. Ridox, and IBt_33 inspired me to do some myself.

The first one is a replica of KEIOFFICE, Hot Version Touge Racer - NISSAN SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02. 471PP - 320HP.

The second one is a Custom made tune of the - SKYLINE GT-R R34 Touring Car
588PP, 582HP.
The last one is a replica tune of the Renault Clio Cup Car, I have made some corrections to it, I can't remember right now, will post that later:cheers:
:gtpflag:

Great work on that Renault Megane, can't stop driving it:tup::D
Hope you all in here came safely through new year evening.:dunce:without:crazy:he he:cheers:

By the way I'm @gt6champnk69 has done some tuning myself, two replica tunes and one Custom tune. I would much appreciate you and all of you guys in here to try them out, and give me your opinion on them. Ridox, and IBt_33 inspired me to do some myself.

The first one is a replica of KEIOFFICE, Hot Version Touge Racer - NISSAN SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02. 471PP - 320HP.

The second one is a Custom made tune of the - SKYLINE GT-R R34 Touring Car
588PP, 582HP.
The last one is a replica tune of the Renault Clio Cup Car, I have made some corrections to it, I can't remember right now, will post that later:cheers:
:gtpflag:

Feel free to share them, I'm a replica builder but also a curious driver, hope I will get fun to drive them :D

Great work on this car :bowdown:
Now to take it to the Nordschleife for some serious lapping :D

About the lapping, I test it at the Nordschleife obviously and I did 7:54:900, with one little mistake. I must retry and provide a replay of the record lap :)

I didn't like the FF so much in the past, but with this Megane I discover a very interesting and enjoyable FF. That give me the idea to do the replica of the Renault R.26R and maybe another FF replicas to broke the idea that FF = So Much Understeer.

Feel free to share them, I'm a replica builder but also a curious driver, hope I will get fun to drive them :D
I forgot to type that, I have shared them, you find them in my resources.:D
But can I just share them in here, it's your garage though?:eek:
The KEIOFFICE should give you much fun, of course on a Touge track from course maker.:cheers:

About the lapping, I test it at the Nordschleife obviously and I did 7:54:900, with one little mistake. I must retry and provide a replay of the record lap :)

I didn't like the FF so much in the past, but with this Megane I discover a very interesting and enjoyable FF. That give me the idea to do the replica of the Renault R.26R and maybe another FF replicas to broke the idea that FF = So Much Understeer.
That would be greatly appreciated, not only by me but many others too I'm sure.
I have an '08 Megane boosted to replicate the R26R but it doesn't handle anywhere near what I would like it to.
FF cars are a funny thing to drive. Some, like the VW Scirocco, Renault Clio RS & '13 Ford Focus want to work with you by providing adequate rotation when cornering. Others suffer from terminal understeer and only have rear wheels to stop the sparks & grinding noises I'm sure. Even when provoked they have no interest in rotating through a corner meaning you have to go slow in, wait, wait some more & only when almost in a straightline can you apply the power.

I forgot to type that, I have shared them, you find them in my resources.:D
But can I just share them in here, it's your garage though?:eek:
The KEIOFFICE should give you much fun, of course on a Touge track from course maker.:cheers:

Why not share them here, I won't add them to the list as these aren't mine but you can post it, I remember it's the way I started building replicas with the AC Schnitzer ACS4 Sport in the Ridox Replica Garage that I followed a lot and that I continue to follow :)

That would be greatly appreciated, not only by me but many others too I'm sure.
I have an '08 Megane boosted to replicate the R26R but it doesn't handle anywhere near what I would like it to.
FF cars are a funny thing to drive. Some, like the VW Scirocco, Renault Clio RS & '13 Ford Focus want to work with you by providing adequate rotation when cornering. Others suffer from terminal understeer and only have rear wheels to stop the sparks & grinding noises I'm sure. Even when provoked they have no interest in rotating through a corner meaning you have to go slow in, wait, wait some more & only when almost in a straightline can you apply the power.

That the way I considered front wheel drive, slow machine that understeer and must be slow. But the GT6 physics isn't the greatest to simulate the FF physics, just to explain I saw, in my research a lot of videos about the 275 Trophy R and we can see that it can powerslide a lot, in GT6 I tried and I tried and I tried and never I lost the rear, except in hard trail braking during passing a downhill.

Why not share them here, I won't add them to the list as these aren't mine but you can post it, I remember it's the way I started building replicas with the AC Schnitzer ACS4 Sport in the Ridox Replica Garage that I followed a lot and that I continue to follow :)
Okay:tup:, I will do so, I'll have to sleep first. Thanks:D.

That the way I considered front wheel drive, slow machine that understeer and must be slow. But the GT6 physics isn't the greatest to simulate the FF physics, just to explain I saw, in my research a lot of videos about the 275 Trophy R and we can see that it can powerslide a lot, in GT6 I tried and I tried and I tried and never I lost the rear, except in hard trail braking during passing a downhill.
Yes, unfortunately PD GT6 physics are inherently flawed when it comes to making a FF handle as it would in the real world :irked:
The closest I have felt to satisfaction is the Scirocco in the La Sierra time trial.

Okay:tup:, I will do so, I'll have to sleep first. Thanks:D.
Yes, unfortunately PD GT6 physics are inherently flawed when it comes to making a FF handle as it would in the real world :irked:
The closest I have felt to satisfaction is the Scirocco in the La Sierra time trial.

Don't remember it, but I have the memories that the Scirocco is a geat FF :D

I have to sleep too, tomorrow I will maybe add another tune :lol: :cheers:

Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '02
A replica tune of KEIOFFICE Nissan Silvia (S15) Hot Version
Touge Racer.

Buy Car: Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '02

Specs:

471PP
320HP/7.100 rpm
Max. Torque: 37 kgfm/6.300 rpm
1240kg
Displacement: 1.998 cc
Weight Distribution: 55 : 45
Drivetrain: FR
Power-to-Weight Ratio: 3.87 kg/BHP

Buy Parts:
Change Oil
Aero Kits: type A
Wheels: Standard size - RAYS TE37 in white
Body colour: AZZURRO from Lancia STRATOS '73
Tires: F. Sport soft / R. Racing hard
Height Adjustable, Fully Customisable Suspension.
Racing Brake Kit.
Drivetrain (Transmission) Stock.
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sport ECU
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction: Both Stage 1 and Stage 2.
The Tune:

Suspension:
Ride Height:
90 - 106
Spring Rate:
9.00 - 9.00
Dampers compression:
6 - 5
Dampers extension:
3 - 3
Anti-Roll Bars:
3 - 3
Camper Angle:
0.5 - 1.0
Toe Angle:
0.13 - 0.33

Transmission: (Stock).

LSD:
Initial Torque:
Acceleration Sensitivity:
Braking Sensitivity:

Ballast Weight: 137kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Limiter: 93.3
No assists, only ABS 1, with controller steering sensitivity 2.:D
Brake Balance: 6 - 5

Notes:
The real specs of KEIOFFICE NISSAN SILVIA (S15) HOT VERSION TOUGE RACER.
Engine: Normal, Turbine: HKS GT2540, Header: Boss, ECU: KEIOFFICE, Mission: NISMO 6 speed cross, Clutch: NISMO cera-Metal C, Damper: ERFOLGKEI type XR, Spring: F 9kg / R 9kg, Brake pads: KEIOFFICE 123, Tyre: BRIDGESTONE RE5405
F 235/40R17 / R 255/40R17, Wheel: KEIOFFICE DD-6, Vehicle weight: 1240, 320 HP. The initial idea for building this touge racer came when I was in a touge mode, when I came familiar with some making touge replica tracks in course maker, and one of those, there was a video attached to it, a Hot Version video with Keiichi Tsuchiya is driving his Sprinter Trueno AE86 GTV super street version, and a few others. And in the video this car appeared, with information of the car.
The where driving on the Gunsai Touge track, at the Gunma Cycle Sports Center in Japan, a track I have created myself. I've tested this car on the created track, Akina DH (Elevation) V3.6, with a time of 4:34.454, and on my own Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) track, with a time of 3:28.773:D.
A link for achieving the Akina DH (Elevation) V3.6 - https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/GTP_LeGeNd-1/course/1756678/
A link for achieving my Gunsai Touge (Gunma CSC) track.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/nullerkatten69/course/1883231/
A big thanks to IBt_33 for letting me share this tune of mine in his garage:bowdown::D:cheers:. And also to RIDOX2JGTE for inspire me to do my own replica tuning.
Hope you will enjoy this replica from KEIOFFICE:D.:gtpflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
@gt6champnk69
Great tune for the Nissan Silvia, but 3 questions:

Weight Distribution: 54:45 - you mean 54:46 or 55:45?
320HP (=238,6kW) but with 100% and not 93,3% power limit. With 93,3% I have 299 HP (223 kW)
471PP ? I have 484 PP at 93,3% power limit

Back