Fresh meat :)

• Thread starter brittish
  • 29 comments
United States
North Carolina
brittaniee
Well, hi there. I really hate trying to introduce myself over the internet, but I'll give it a shot. Here we go.

My name is Brittany, and I live in a lovely place called Fort Bragg :indiff: (that is North Carolina for you unfamiliar of the east coast). I am 21 years old and a college student studying for a masters in psychology.

I did own a PS and PS2 in the past, but I never was much of a gamer until a friend gave me a PS3 and a few games last Christmas. I'm now addicted, and becoming a bit of a closet nerd haha. I'm a pretty bad driver in real life(I once ran my Mustang into a brick house.. true story), and I don't think the game has helped my driving improve but it sure is fun.

I'd love to have a steering wheel. My thumbs might not hold up much longer. As for other games, I found out that I am surprisingly good at the Call of Duty games. I like to play Blur, UFC, Grand Theft Auto, Dead Nation. I found out I am extremely bad at Little Big Planet :boggled:

Ok, I feel like I am writing you guys a novel, so whomever wasted 5 minutes of their life reading this.. thank you. I look forward to meeting some fellow GT5ers :)

P.S. I stumbled across this site because I'm horrible at the game and was looking for some advice :P

Welcome to :gtplanet: Brittany.

I certainly didn't waste my time. That was a great OP.

Thank ya, thank ya.

Yea, it wasn't too bad, Ross. I am a psych major :P It is in our nature to ramble, but I really enjoy meeting new people and conversation so looking forward to it.

Are there many girls on here?

Aw. I'm feeling the love. From the moment I played online and was laughed at prior to being booted from someone's room, I've had my doubts about you people... ;P I guess I too make mistakes.

(Oh, by the way... I must add that I am extremely sarcastic and it is my favorite type of humor, so please don't take offense or feel like I'm throwing a pity party about anything I write.)

Aw. I'm feeling the love. From the moment I played online and was laughed at prior to being booted from someone's room, I've had my doubts about you people... ;P I guess I too make mistakes.

(Oh, by the way... I must add that I am extremely sarcastic and it is my favorite type of humor, so please don't take offense or feel like I'm throwing a pity party about anything I write.)
Don't worry. Sarcasm is the main type of humour round here.

You know there are plenty of women who play video games.
I do know.

My girlfriend used to play CoD4/MW2 on PC with me all the time.
Then BO/MW3 came out and she gave up. :grumpy: yet :D as I felt the same way...

But yeah, there are lots of women playing games on every platform. 👍

Hello and welcome to :gtplanet:

If you wanna race any time, feel free to add me :). If you're looking for car tunes, I suggest you go have a look at RKM Motorsport. Top Notch tunes 👍

I think its very good when women are open about Playing on games. But then there is that foolish stereotype that a woman in a male dominated world of gaming instantly becomes an almost sex symbol. I'm rambling anyhoo :D

Welcome to :gtplanet:

Foolish stereotype? She got 23 replies in this thread that she doesnt even look anymore. When most introduce yourself threads get 4 or 5 replies, if much.

:lol: Normal reaction? This isn't.

Foolish stereotype? She got 23 replies in this thread that she doesnt even look anymore. When most introduce yourself threads get 4 or 5 replies, if much.

:lol: Normal reaction? This isn't.

In case you hadn't noticed, GTplanet is a real sausage fest. So female members are a big thing around here. :lol:

Oh and welcome brittish!

In case you hadn't noticed, GTplanet is a real sausage fest. So female members are a big thing around here. :lol:

Oh and welcome brittish!

You are, telling me, in case that i hadn't noticed? :lol: I totally noticed and knew that, even before my comment.

Not only GTP, but pretty much any videogame forums. Even though the number of girls playing videogames are getting higher and higher, i know they do not join forums that often yet.

A Girl on GTP!!
u6LEG.gif

I hear that!

Have you seen the post count on this thread, and not even from the regular 'greeters' either!?

Reminds me of flies around muck! :lol: ;)

Back