Friday Night Fun | Sept. 15th | Nord Track Day | Open LobbyPC 

• Thread starter Wiz
  • 1,388 comments
I knew many of you would fall in love with that car, it bit me up the arse though couldn't finish 6 clean laps :P

Lets just say... You guys must be glad i didnt join this.. i would of not bothered the race.. and just drifted :lol:

Someone actually joined the server mid race and was trying to drift every turn. I punted him into the wall and he left, right in front of the server admin too technically. Good times.

Someone actually joined the server mid race and was trying to drift every turn. I punted him into the wall and he left, right in front of the server admin too technically. Good times.
Pesky drifters and their dirty smoke trails!

Awh. I missed out :lol: I could of had a tandem buddy :(

Lotus 72D at Monza Full Sopraelevata

Edit: Looks like the Ferrari 312T is close in lap times here, so we'll throw that in as well.

I agree. I actually don't care for either car or the track. I'm hoping the event changes my mind.

Note that I'm going to start this one a little earlier (8:00) since there's a good chance I'm going to sign up for a R3E race at RD, which starts at 10:00.

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make this one. I ran a few practice laps last night just in case though... hehe, have fun guys! And turn your FFB down :lol:

with Wiz's permission, I am linking to another thread I created for Halo 5: Forge, which is a Free "game" on PC. I know a few of us spoke one time on TS about all getting into a FPS game together and learning the ropes as a group. Counterstrike seems very competetive and extremely tactical for the average player to jump into.

Halo is the best of both worlds. you can play casually, or competetively, and there are many custom gametypes people have created that are more casual.

And yes, there are even races ;)

Anyone who wants to take a little of the community built up in this game and transfer it over to a shooter, please check out this game and my thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pc-halo-5-forge-come-play-custom-games.354381/

I just don't really have any time to learn a new game right now, I don't even have time to do all the sim racing I want, or to play with my NES Classic, or my new Super NES (which I haven't even hooked up yet), or my N64 (I'm 2/3 of the way through Goldeneye but haven't touched it in months).

Server should be up. Be there soon.

I had a ton of mod skins for these cars... tried to make sure to pick Kunos skins but might have added a few non Kunos skins. I apologize if you see some white cars.

I wonder if there will be some way for Assetto Corsa to offer the users a chance to download the missing skins someday. I can't believe it would be that hard. Heck, Content Manager just changed the oil in my real car and booked me a vacation in June. I don't see why the server software can't off up a few files to download.

I think the only competition the RSR will face is the C7R, 458 GT2 (old), and maybe the M3 GT2 (also old and underpowered). I'm excited for it regardless. But yeah, a fully populated GT4 class would be awesome too. Or, you know, GT2/GTE/GTLM as well :D
-Me

M3 GT2 (also old and underpowered).

244210_20170317205407_1.png

Foot in mouth. That's what I get for doubting BMW ;) Haha good stuff gents.

New Miata around the regular Nordschleife this week.

I'd kinda like to pair it with something else, but I'm not sure yet what it compares to and probably won't have time to test much.

I just did a lap of the Nords with the Miata, this is going to be a hilarious race! :lol: Top tip: If you need a nap during the race you could probably sneak one in on the Dottinger Hoe straight, I drove from gantry to bridge with no hands on the wheel. :lol: :lol:

I was referring to the MX5. It's fine around most of the track but on any incline it starts to lose steam, the long run up to the Karousel sheds about 10mph. :lol: I'm fine with racing it, will be good for a laugh.

I'm going to change it up to stick to a promise I made.

Changing to the other MX-5 that we've had for a while. Still 2 laps of regular Nordschleife. I'll update the OP tomorrow.

We'll save the new Miata we got today for another time.

Wiz
I'm going to change it up to stick to a promise I made.

Changing to the other MX-5 that we've had for a while. Still 2 laps of regular Nordschleife. I'll update the OP tomorrow.

We'll save the new Miata we got today for another time.

Darn, I was actually looking forward to it, there were a couple places on the track where I'm sure we would have been cracking up laughing. :)

OP updated.

2 lappers at the Green Hell

Not really sure what to do about qualifying. I don't really feel like waiting for people to finish laps. Might just let people do one lap then force the start of the race?

Back