friday night racing . 9:30. eastern time

• Thread starter bad91teg
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
bad91teg
Putting in a serious effort to find clean racers that race Friday and sat night. car...tire...aids.…is up to you. If your looking to find some cool people to race with ,then we need you every Friday and sat. Room name will be Friday night race meet. We race from 9:30 till late. Come join ! Send friend request to bad91teg or send email to bad91teg@hotmail.com. thank you! Performance point changes thru out night

Last edited:
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make Friday night but if you and/or your friends are looking for other racers that race clean but not too serious, we race every Thursday night starting at 8 EST. If there's any chance you could make it, send request to tarkus1. I also posted a thread yesterday titled "Looking for new racers" which will give you a better idea of what we're looking for.

Putting in a serious effort to find clean racers that race Friday and sat night. car...tire...aids.…is up to you. If your looking to find some cool people to race with ,then we need you every Friday and sat. Room name will be Friday night race meet. We race from 9:30 till late. Come join ! Send friend request to bad91teg or send email to bad91teg@hotmail.com. thank you! Performance point changes thru out night

I would be willing to join in on fridays. I am also joining the tarcus group. I will send you a FR.

Back