Friend can not connect to ITCC lobby - please help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 14 comments
  • 963 views

ITCC_Andrew

(Banned)
Messages
18,529
Canada
Kitchener
A member of ITCC can not join our lobby!


Please, if anyone knows of the solution, please post it.
 
A member of ITCC can not join our lobby!


Please, if anyone knows of the solution, please post it.

ITCC plugging again :rolleyes:
 
It's ok it's probably cause this is peak internet usage time, I will try and join later
 
It's ok it's probably cause this is peak internet usage time, I will try and join later

Cleared cache on options? Might help. GT6 servers have seemed a bit ropey for me so far.
 
Cleared cache on options? Might help. GT6 servers have seemed a bit ropey for me so far.

Siggers isn't alone, some others have d/c'd as well, but he can't join at all. He has disconnected a few times, never connected.


I wish I could do something to improve my own internet connection, but I can't really... I'll turn off the PC in a few minutes, but that's all I can do to help as the host.

Edit: I like it when Furinkazen and I can work together on things. This should happen more often.
 
I had this happen last night, there were only 9 (of 16 allowed) in the room but it told me the room was full and wouldn't let me join.
 
It's ok it's probably cause this is peak internet usage time, I will try and join later

Ah, that's where the good old DSL/fiber optics comes in :), no slow downs during peak times.
 
@ITCC_Andrew Did you accept their friend requests when the room was already made?
 
Get a better host :sly:


Touché, monsieur. Touché.


@ITCC_Andrew Did you accept their friend requests when the room was already made?

Siggers has been a long time friend, and it was an open-to-public lobby.

Ah, that's where the good old DSL/fiber optics comes in :), no slow downs during peak times.

Outside of me not being in a position to request that everyone have fiber optics, this is valid. Point remains, fiber optics is quite expensive for some/most. Mississauga's FO prices might not be too bad, but that doesn't mean that people in the boondocks of the UK are able to afford it... Let alone those from Venezuela or New Zealand...



I'm looking for solutions that help everyone. Hopefully we can make a list of all of the recommendations to improve GT6 lobby connections.
 
One thing that would really help is for everyone to have a wired connection. If everyone in the room ran a wired connection, I'm sure connection quality would be better. I've first hand seen improvements, as well as others have.

The PS3s WiFi capability is pretty unreliable, it doesn't use any of the current technologies (wireless N) that we use now inour modern router/modems.
 
If it's anything like what happened to me it has nothing to do with connection. I'm wired and have very string Internet, it was some kind of glitch with the room.
 
One thing that would really help is for everyone to have a wired connection. If everyone in the room ran a wired connection, I'm sure connection quality would be better. I've first hand seen improvements, as well as others have.

The PS3s WiFi capability is pretty unreliable, it doesn't use any of the current technologies (wireless N) that we use now inour modern router/modems.

I can post in the thread to recommend that everyone switches to a wired connection where possible, thanks. :)
 
Back