Friendly Advice

My old GT4 save was erased, so Im working back through the game. Here's where I am so far:

Week 10
270,000 Credits
Licenses B and A
Completed: Sunday Cup, FF Cup, Honda Civic One-Make, Capri Rally Easy
Cars: Autobianchi Abarth, Used 1990s civic ~ 220HP with upgrades, Honda Civic race car won from Civic Race.

Any advice on what I should go for next? I'm open to everything! Thanks!

Win capri rally again, then buy an Audi A4 touring car, give it hard racing tires, and extra turbo, b-spec the DTM and you'll at least have a good cash supply within an hour. the rest is up to you, then you have the money :)

The style mentioned above is the easiest way to go, but if you want some challenge on the way...

Clubman Cup and the Lightweight K-Cup can be won with the cars you already have, as well as World Compact Car Race. I would advice you to buy some used Japanese car from the nineties, it would allow you to do a lot of races.

If you manage to find a low mileage special R32 or R33 Skyline (R32 preferred by me, it's a long story but I know what it can do) it will take you very far, from the 4WD Challenge through the Japan Championship and Japanese 90's Challenge to the Tuning Car Grand Prix and finally to the rallies. And a lot of races in the process that aren't mentioned here. :)

- R -

Win capri rally again, then buy an Audi A4 touring car, give it hard racing tires, and extra turbo, b-spec the DTM and you'll at least have a good cash supply within an hour. the rest is up to you, then you have the money :)

you can use racing medium tires and not worry about tire wear on bspec mode. I perfer the opel astra dtm car.

Thanks for the advice folks. I've decided to go for the DTM race. I'd rather get back to the position of having plenty of cash to finish all the races quickly, THEN worry about beating the races in a more challenging position using cheaper cars. Thanks!

Back