Friends only sessions?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Afternoon all! Please could some of you lovely people point me in the right direction on how to set up a friends/invite only race.
I've made a friends only lobby but I can not find anywhere to invite him. Nor can he find the room I've made.
We've tried all different ways. Importing the room id ect with no luck

Cheers

Afternoon all! Please could some of you lovely people point me in the right direction on how to set up a friends/invite only race.
I've made a friends only lobby but I can not find anywhere to invite him. Nor can he find the room I've made.
We've tried all different ways. Importing the room id ect with no luck

Cheers
The feature doesn't work as of yet. Today the only way to run a room is to open it as public. Perhaps name it Friends only and hope non friends don't join or boot them if they do. Your friends can find the room by searching for a room being run by a friend (the room owner). You can perhaps limit the room size to the number of friends you expect to join the race. When that number is reached no one else can join.

The feature doesn't work as of yet. Today the only way to run a room is to open it as public. Perhaps name it Friends only and hope non friends don't join or boot them if they do. Your friends can find the room by searching for a room being run by a friend (the room owner). You can perhaps limit the room size to the number of friends you expect to join the race. When that number is reached no one else can join.

Good idea. Cheers buddy

They really need to have Public, Friends Only, and Invite Only rooms. Please PD make it happen. And away to invite straight to the lobby like most other games have.

Back