Friends replay overlay wont go away

  • Thread starter Thread starter zooburner
  • 5 comments
  • 526 views
Messages
56
England
England
Messages
zooburner
Hiya there
Maybe someone can help me with this problem. A few weeks ago I added another account to my PS3 so I could play GT6 in two different ways one to allow any tuning of any car the other account to go all the way through without tuning a car at all.

I added the alternative account as friend thinking that perhaps we could share some cars (like in GT5) but it doesn't have that option it seems, okay I thought no problem.
When I was taking tests I saw that there was a blue line that followed my car with the other account name above it, to my annoyance I find I cannot turn this off without turning off my own ghost (which can be useful) !

I decided to do a little experimenting I took the following steps.
1) I unfriended my alt account
2) I formatted and re-installed
3) I have altered privacy settings both on PSN (to share trophy information with no one) and also unticked the 'share' option in the game settings itself (from the trophy screen)

But STILL the maddening blue line and information about the other account in the timing screen persists.. anyone know how to be rid of it once and for all ??
 
Hiya there
Maybe someone can help me with this problem. A few weeks ago I added another account to my PS3 so I could play GT6 in two different ways one to allow any tuning of any car the other account to go all the way through without tuning a car at all.

I added the alternative account as friend thinking that perhaps we could share some cars (like in GT5) but it doesn't have that option it seems, okay I thought no problem.
When I was taking tests I saw that there was a blue line that followed my car with the other account name above it, to my annoyance I find I cannot turn this off without turning off my own ghost (which can be useful) !

I decided to do a little experimenting I took the following steps.
1) I unfriended my alt account
2) I formatted and re-installed
3) I have altered privacy settings both on PSN (to share trophy information with no one) and also unticked the 'share' option in the game settings itself (from the trophy screen)

But STILL the maddening blue line and information about the other account in the timing screen persists.. anyone know how to be rid of it once and for all ??

Get faster. This will your friend behind you and you wont have to look at it.
 
You can only have it one of two ways: the blue line or no blue line. In order to get rid of the blue ghost lines. press "up" on the DS3 pad but as I said, they will all go away, no way of selecting a particular one.

As far as the timing screen, or results screen, if that's what you're talking about, you should be able to just hit the "clear all results" button.
 
You can only have it one of two ways: the blue line or no blue line. In order to get rid of the blue ghost lines. press "up" on the DS3 pad but as I said, they will all go away, no way of selecting a particular one.

As far as the timing screen, or results screen, if that's what you're talking about, you should be able to just hit the "clear all results" button.

Where is the "clear all results" button ??
 
Unfriend your alternate account...
And the clear all results button is in the start-up menu for offline time trials.
But you should keep the line since its your run, so you can figure out where you are losing time.(Nevermind you said one account is tuned the other isnt. Still can be a useful tool.)
 
Hiya there
Maybe someone can help me with this problem. A few weeks ago I added another account to my PS3 so I could play GT6 in two different ways one to allow any tuning of any car the other account to go all the way through without tuning a car at all.

I added the alternative account as friend thinking that perhaps we could share some cars (like in GT5) but it doesn't have that option it seems, okay I thought no problem.
When I was taking tests I saw that there was a blue line that followed my car with the other account name above it, to my annoyance I find I cannot turn this off without turning off my own ghost (which can be useful) !

I decided to do a little experimenting I took the following steps.
1) I unfriended my alt account
2) I formatted and re-installed
3) I have altered privacy settings both on PSN (to share trophy information with no one) and also unticked the 'share' option in the game settings itself (from the trophy screen)

But STILL the maddening blue line and information about the other account in the timing screen persists.. anyone know how to be rid of it once and for all ??

If you are referring to seasonal time trials, there isn't a way to do it. If you mean licence tests, as the wording implies, then just sign out of PSN, unless you really care about your time being on a friends only (they didn't change that to include a world option, right?) leaderboard.
 
Back