Friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter SchuMito
  • 8 comments
  • 705 views
Messages
86
Messages
Malti27
I have one PS3 at home and we use it both myself and my brother. Now my brother asked me to lend him a car, however, I cannot give him one of my cars as he is not in my friend's list on GT5.

How can I lend him my car / add him as a friend?

Thanks
 
Uuuhhh, you have no idea how to add friends ?


*sigh*


In XMB menu scroll to right, then up a bit. There it should say: Add a friend.

It's really not that hard.
 
Connect your PS3 to internet, then Sign in to PSN, you can add your brother's PSN ID on XMB, your brother's PSN ID should approve your ID to become a friend. After that when you're playing GT5 your brother will be on your friend list.
 
Press ps button, go above recieved messages and it will say add a friend, click that and tyoe his online ID in.
 
Wait :) I know how to add a friend!

However seems that I can only send a car to a friend which I have played against! I have added a big number of friends but only 4 friends pop up on my list when I've tried to send him a car.
 
Use the Community tab instead.
 
Once he is added on your friend list, he must load up the game. Then come out of the game, go into your account load up game and he should be on your list. I had to do this as i had some problem, did that and is sorted it out
 
Once he is added on your friend list, he must load up the game. Then come out of the game, go into your account load up game and he should be on your list. I had to do this as i had some problem, did that and is sorted it out

Thanks Carlito. I will try it out when I go home!
 
Back