FrizSpeed Replicas

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 5 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
Hello and welcome to FrizSpeed Replicas. Here at FrizSpeed we have developed a patent-pending algorithm to identify a glaring hole in the Forza 4 economy, production car replicas. Using a highly advance Artificial Intelligence System (AIS) we have been able to begin low volume production to fill this gap and help ensure balance in the economy. Let's begin:

Here we have the Polestar C30 shown in Production Street (45,00CR) form with 250 HP and front wheel drive. We can also hand build you a 497 HP all wheel drive Production Car Prototype (50,00CR) version should you desire.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Also for sale is the S60 Polestar edition. Photo shoot and details to come.
Our second car available is the 2012 BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition (65,000CR) featuring carbon fiber details and BBS wheels this M3 is sure to turn heads at your next track day!
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Now on sale Scion Release Series 7.0 TC! Featuring electrifing High Yoltage Paint, black wheel and a specially designed TRD body kit this car is going for only 20,000CR!
GetPhoto.ashx

Also when you buy the Scion comes with the correct black mirrors! Because I am too damn lazy to reshoot the car!​

Also alvaiable are 50th Anniversary C5 Corvette. Upcoming models include the 2010 Dodge Viper Final Edition.

Custom number plates can be installed for a nominal 5,000CR fee. Contact us for details.

How much would be the viper final edition

EDIT: Just remembered you cant give credits to other players unless you put them up for auction

How much would be the viper final edition

EDIT: Just remembered you cant give credits to other players unless you put them up for auction
I sell these in auction format for that reason. I haven't actually worked on the viper in a while so I will have to back with you on price, but expect about 15-20K more than whatever the base price for the car is in game.

I'm sure we could work something out, PM the details of the car and some pictures.

I have no idea how to do pictures so you may have to add me on xbox and you can see the cars through there

Back