FrizTune 6

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 4 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
Hey guys first time doing a tuning shop and as with everything I do I will probably stop after a few months but these first few months will be awesome!

I like doing replica tunes, after seeing a great DTM paint for the 155 Alfa Romeo by Dewstain I decided to start making and publishing a few DTM replicas.

I did have to guestimate a few things, rule books for FIA Class 1 don't come in PDF form (at least from the FIA). I'm also guessing that tires were not as good as today's, which lead me to fit sport tire compounds and not race. Also I found something stating that back then the brakes had to be homologated so it is fitted with sport brakes. Weight is as low as I could go with the body/wheels I needed, power was as close to 420 I found I could get, accidentally they get me real close to the DTM cars power/weight of 0.36
Vitals:
Car: 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
Engine type: Inline 6 3.2 liter (I think? Stupid Forza)
Class: S 752
Power: 433 HP
Weight: 2500 Lbs

This tune is live finally! Search 155 DTM Replica Tune

Last edited:
I've had a Ford GT GT3 replica tune up since launch, sits at R900 to compete with other GT3 cars once they have been modified, full race suspension, tires and aero, which looks hideous with the cars active aero wing deploying while the race wing is on but oh well.
Stats:
Car: 2017 Ford GT
Class R900
Power 811HP
Weight 2524lbs

File is live, search for Ford GT GT3 Replica tune

Back