FRL ~ American Le Mans Series (ALMS) - Accepting Entries - Featuring the 3 Hours of DaytonaOpen 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 21 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
ONE OF THE LONGEST GRAN TURISMO GROUPS RETURNS ON GT7....

~
DISCORD~

WeatherTech_Raceway_Laguna_Seca__1.jpeg

FRL AMERICAN LE MANS SERIES

TOYOTA GR010 (HYPERCAR class)
Watkins_Glen_Long_Course_.jpeg

FORD GT (GTE class)
Daytona_Road_Course__1.jpeg

Watkins_Glen_Long_Course__1.jpeg

TOYOTA GR Concept (GTE Class)
Trial_Mountain_Circuit_-_Reverse_.jpeg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Current entry and availibility for this weekend and beyond - spaces in Hypercar remain.

unknown.png

Hi! It's been a while! I'm interested to join with hypercar class. I could be reserve driver as first event that I could join is 7th Aug.
My psn id is still: jam_my21
My number might be #21 if I remember right.

Couple reminders ahead of Roar session today:

Please ensure that your liveries tonight at least have the numbers and number boxes in on both sides of the car as shown as well as any other decals. I am being slightly lenient on this for this week only as I know I also uploaded everything for this later than I like to do normally.

Rule regarding tyre stickers for Hypercar relaxed.

Race Briefing - ROAR BEFORE THE 24.

DISTANCE: 29 Laps +1 Pace TIME OF DAY: Afternoon X3
Please note this race like all others in the series will use a pace lap. With the length of Daytona and layout there will be two pace speeds. Sector 1 & Sector 2 - 75mph / 120kph Sector 3 - 100mph / 160kph Sector 4 - Class Split (100/160 (HYP), 75/120)). At the start of Sector 4 both classes form into their respective grids. The leader in each class must at the start of the sector pick a lane to start in. For all other rows Inside/Outside for Odd/Even position. Green flag area is anywhere from pit lane entry to the finish line - Green flag when leader in said class accelerates. Any cars that sustain damage on the pace lap and will be pitting end of pace lap must have pulled off to the apron by start of S4 and the grid formation process. Also remember this is a multiclass race and generally the onus is on the HYP class to safely navigate GTE traffic.

Sorry guys race was pushed back a week as I was ill. SO Daytona 3 hrs tomorrow.

@jammy21 you running?
Sorry this come little too late. I need some practice so not ready to run tonight. If spot open next race I would get ready, ok?

Puffer Zone Racing has terminated it's branding and sponsorship deal with the #27 Porsche being operated by Team Lexar. The entry has been amended to be Team Lexar before the Daytona 3 hours.

Well, joined lobby anyway and the race went much better than I expected. Made some stupid mistake but had fun running the race.

Next race Watkins Glen - long track right?

Last edited:
No, next is 55 laps around Trial Mountain Reverse.

No, Watkins Glen (with the Boot) is next on the 4th of September.
1661289235465.png

Back