FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been very busy with IRL and ToCA commitments. Hopefully FRL returns to selected fridays soon ;)

So this Sunday everyone, we're launching the first FRL Sunday Series of the GTS Era, involves GT3's and the N24 if you have seen my teaser on GTS.. or does it?

To be fair, it's just as likely that Furi doesn't actually know himself whether it involves GT3 cars as it is him failing miserably at being remotely mysterious.
Oh, it's probably that GT4/road multiclass thing he keeps going on about. Would make sense since he loves teasing things that people already know about (and of course people still fall for it).

Happy to confirm an old series from GT6 is being resurrected. ToCA Clio Cup S3 will be taking up FRL Fridays in the near future. :D #WeWantTables

FRL News - 21st February 2017.

Not updated this for three months, anyway update of driver roster for GTS.

Also a question, what would you most like to see on GTS from FRL in future?
DTM is live with spots available. ToCA14 is nearing half-way with 4 spots available (and potentially one or more two from week to week) and i'm planning on bringing Clio Cup to friday nights. I've had some enquiries about NASCAR, but we plainly just don't have the content available. Also done a little re-organisation of the Discord channel, link in OP. Also, I may remove some inactive drivers who haven't raced yet after this update should they have "disappeared".

#3 - @Tom / @LewisR3
#4 - @HighStakes
#5 - @cnd01
#6 @RedPartyhat
#7 - @Eva
#8 - @DaxCobra / @Nico_Ble99
#9 - @Whitetail
#10 - @AudiMan2011
#11 - @Wardez
#15 - @Espial
#16 - @Roflwaffle
#17 - @ranhammerR34 / @ElRatto_NL / @Matty
#18 - @Knelly
#19 - @Siggers
#21 - @jammy21
#22 - @GTRacer22
#23 - @burnabyboy604
#24 - @snowgt / @Miguelinho
#25 - @CrazyJohn
#27 - @DrifterJoe
#29 @PSN offapple
#32 - @RACECAR
#33 - @Neliz84
#38 - @Panoz
#43 - @LancerEvo7 / Rob The #2 Driver
#45 - @Foxed
#48 - @Niop
#52 - @Ninners
#54 - @Furinkazen
#56 - @Carbonox
#59 - @GTPorsche
#65 - @TNR_KING_FILO
#67 - @RealJaySee
#69 - @Gedi69
#71 - @SRT DK Racing
#77 - @Spurgy 777
#79 - @DexterWhite
#80 - @nascarfan1400
#81 - @Eva
#84 - @Yeratel84
#86 @choSeeCZ
#92 - @MadDog18
#93 - @chrisjohnson93
#112 - @Katiegan
#177 - @Andil
#184 - @damonc84
#420 - @FlameyAUS

I am still here and still logging on regularly. Just not campaigning in any FRL series at this time and I hope that's okay.

Woah woah woah! That idea sounds suspiciously familiar (without the 2 categories in the same race of course). Is this just because FRL has more members @CrazyJohn? You can be honest with me
Oops. Completely forgot about that, sorry.
I was talking about LMP and GT3 racing simultaneously, not in different races.

Oops. Completely forgot about that, sorry.
I was talking about LMP and GT3 racing simultaneously, not in different races.
I did have plans to bring back true multiclass racing back for S4, I just need to run S3 to gauge who will be in the Pro split and who will be in the Amateur split. It was part of what made Season 1 the best in my opinion

Returning for the first time on GTS, it can only be one thing! The long awaited, critically acclaimed...

Furi vs. the Pitwall: Episode 6

20180228172522.jpg

Pretty decent selection from the 70's that could work very well. It would feel more trans-am like I guess on the other hand.

Back